Member since 2018
The Lincoln Hotel is a restored 1960's hotel that offers comfortable rooms, delicious food and incredible views. Located just next door to the stunning Lincoln Cathedral, making the hotel ideally placed for guests wanting to explore the medieval city.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Escape - Deluxe Cathedral View
From £68.90 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £89.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Cathedral View Deluxe room and receive:
- Complimentary glass of chilled Prosecco in the bar pre-dinner (value £5.95 pp)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant (£50 per couple allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary noon late check out (value £15)
- Dine in the restaurant on an extra evening and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine* (value £18)
- Offer is non refundable in event of cancellation
- *min spend £50 per couple
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Excellent Cathedral views
- Stylish cocktail bar with live music during the week
- Popular local restaurant
- Excellent base to explore the city or local countryside
- Stylish refurbished ensuite bedrooms
How to find The Lincoln Hotel
The Lincoln Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: Mon – Fri 7.00am – 9.30am, Sat – Sun 7.30am – 10.00am
Lunch –12.00pm – 5.00pm
Afternoon tea - 12.00pm – 4.30pm
Dinner – 6.00pm – 9.45pm
The hotel car park is a well lit, secure car park at the rear of the hotel, with 54 spaces available. There is an overnight parking fee of £5.00 per vehicle, which will be charged on check in.
Parking for blue badge holders is located at ground level adjacent to the rear entrance doors.
Comfortable accessible rooms are spacious, relaxing and specially designed for ease of use. Each comes with a fully accessible en-suite bathroom, which is equipped with adjustable features, support rails and a walk-in shower. Accessible rooms can be connected with a neighbouring room, which is ideal for carers.
A lift to all floors is located at the rear entrance of the hotel.
Children can stay in Triple rooms and there are a selection of standard doubles that are suitable to have a travel cot in them. Please contact our reservations team before booking.
Pets are not permitted
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: