With jaw-dropping ocean views, Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa offers the ultimate backdrop for wild Cornish adventures or romantic retreats. Wake to the sound of waves breaking on the beach and cast your troubles away in an oasis of cool and calm. With it's vitality pool, sauna and nine treatment rooms, the luxury spa is designed for intense relaxation.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Sea View room and receive:
- A complimentary tea/coffee or soft drink on arrival (value £3.60)
- Dinner for two each evening in the Dune Restaurant (allowance £45 pp)
- Full use of the spa facilities throughout your stay
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Stay 2 nights + and receive 20% off pre booked spa treatments
- Stunning ocean views
- Vitality pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and nine treatment rooms
- Perfect location for Boardmasters
- State-of-the-art Pulse cardio and resistance equipment
- Choice of sea front restaurants with locally sourced food
- Exclusively for adults
Internet Connection in Rooms
1 AA Rosette Dining
Newquay, approximately 2 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.30 to 10 am Monday to Friday
8.00 to 11.30 Saturday and Sunday
6.30 to 9 pm Monday to Friday
6.30 to 9.30 pm Saturday and Sunday
At busiest times, car parking is limited, however free on road parking is available directly in front of the hotel. A number of parking spaces can be reserved at a cost of £10 per day.
Hotel has a lift.
There are some ground floor rooms available but no fully accessible rooms.
Please note the Fistral Beach Hotel and spa is exclusively for adults and no children under the age of 18 can stay in the hotel or use the facilities
This is not a pet friendly property
View special offers or book now