The Ormond at Tetbury Tetbury, Cotswolds
Stylish boutique hotel set in the heart of Tetbury, Cotswolds
Member since 2010
The Ormond is a charming 17th Century coaching inn. Set in the heart of this friendly community, the hotel offers hearty meals, fine ales and stylish bedrooms. The perfect base to explore Tetbury or it's many local gardens.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Cotswold Escape - Signature room
From £51.08 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £72.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Signature room and receive:
- A glass of sparkling wine each in the bar on arrival (value £6)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant (£50 per couple allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary 1 pm late check out (subject to availability)
- Dine in the restaurant on any additional nights and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine with dinner (value £19.50, subject to a £50 minimum food spend)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 21 charming individual bedrooms
- Popular local bar and restaurant
- Set in the heart of the historic market town of Tetbury
- Ideal base to explore local gardens
- Independently owned and managed property
As with many of the hotels and accommodation in Tetbury the hotel doesn't have a private car-park. Best to park up outside, unload and the hotel will advise as to where best to park close by, on the day.
How to find The Ormond at Tetbury
The Ormond at Tetbury
23 Long Street
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am - 10am Weekdays
8am - 10am Weekends
12pm - 2.30pm Mondays to Saturdays
12pm - 3pm Sundays
6.30pm - 9.30pm Mondays to Saturdays
7pm - 9pm Sundays
There is no parking at the hotel, but there is free car parking approximately 5 minutes walk from the hotel, down a slight hill and also reasonably priced pay and displays nearer the hotel.
Children welcome, family rooms provide a double bed and single bed, any extra beds are £25 per night including breakfast. Cots provided free on request.
Children are welcome in the restaurant and the bar and we have a children's menu of homemade dishes. Baby monitors, baby supplies, toys and qualified babysitters available.
Children's play area in the garden.
Well behaved dogs are welcome in the bar at any time and in some bedrooms by prior arrangement. There will be a fee of £15 per stay
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: