The Bell Inn, Bramshaw Hampshire & The New Forest
Traditional 4* country inn, in the heart of the New ForestBook
Member since 2015
Nestled in the village of Brook, this quintessential English coaching inn has oodles of character. As you approach the hotel for your stay, you may well be greeted by the local ponies and deer that roam freely in the area. Enjoy warm hospitality, a relaxed atmosphere and exquisite food in the award winning restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Country Getaway - Classic room
£130 pppn, for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- A bottle of Prosecco or House wine in your room on arrival (please advise on booking which you would prefer)
- Dinner for two in the restaurant each evening (£35pp allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Situated in the heart of the New Forest
- Modern and individually designed bedrooms
- Award winning restaurant
- Newly opened treatment rooms
- Two golf courses on-site at Bramshaw Golf Club (The Forest and The Manor)
- Brand new fitness suite
- All of the bedrooms here are dog friendly so expect to see plenty of four legged friends around.
How to find The Bell Inn, Bramshaw
The Bell Inn, Bramshaw
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7am - 9.30am weekdays, 7.30am - 10.30am weekends
Lunch 12pm - 2.30pm Monday - Saturday, 4pm Sundays.
Dinner 6pm - 8pm daily
Afternoon Tea 3pm - 5pm daily
Complimentary on-site parking
All dining areas are accessible on the ground floor. There is one fully accessible bedroom and there is a ramp to provide access into the hotel.
Children are welcome at a B&B charge of £30 per child per night.
Dogs are welcome with a charge of £20 per dog per night. All bedrooms are dog friendly.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: