Retreat East Suffolk, East Anglia
Idyllic sustainable retreat in the heart of Suffolk's countrysideBook
Member since October 2023
Occupying 35 acres of idyllic Suffolk countryside, Retreat East is a luxurious spa resort like no other. With a strong focus on sustainability, expect the freshest local organic produce in the award-winning Great Barn restaurant. Guests can relax with rejuvenating spa treatments or recharge with a selection of fun activities before retiring to their impressive individual accommodation.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break
From £81.80 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 2 night stay
Stay in a Shepherd's Huts and receive:
- A bottle of chilled English sparkling wine and welcome basket of goodies in your room on arrival (value £70)
- Three course dinner for two on one evening (value £35 pp)
- Continental breakfast daily
- Complimentary wellington boot hire
- Complimentary use of spa facilities
- This offer is non refundable in event of cancellation
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Accommodation in individual barns and shepherd's huts
- Luxurious spa treatments, sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub
- Environmentally sustainable, including an organic kitchen garden
- Leisure activities including cycling and Nordic Walking
- Surrounded by farmland and countryside
The hotel is fully cashless - any payments need to be made by debit or credit card.
How to find Retreat East
Brick Kiln Farm
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: 8.30am - 10.30am daily
Lunch:12pm - 2.30pm Monday - Saturday
Dinner: 5.30pm - 8.30pm Monday - Saturday, 12pm - 7.30pm Sunday
During summer months, no cars are permitted on site however guests can drop their luggage off before parking in the complimentary car park at the retreat's entrance.
October - February, guests may park on site.
Although most of the rooms are accessible, the nature of the resort means that some areas are not accessible for wheelchair users. Please contact our team prior to booking should you have any access or mobility needs.
Although children are welcome at Retreat East, there is no provision to add children to bookings made on our packages.
The hotel has an enviable organic kitchen garden, situated by the meadows. Guests are welcome to visit these, and guided tours can be arranged with reception.
History of the hotel
Retreat East occupies 35 acres of pristine Suffolk countryside that was previously a working 16th century farm. The site has noe been converted into the luxurious spa resort you see now.
Dogs are very welcome, Shepherd's huts allow 1 dog. There is a charge of £25 per dog, per stay to include bed, bowl, treats and mini shampoo.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: