Member since July 2022
Set in 120 acres of stunning historic parkland and surrounded by beautifully peaceful countryside, Ufford Park is one of Suffolk's best kept secrets. Located just ten miles from Ipswich in Suffolk with easy access from the A12, Ufford Park is the perfect location for a family, romantic, golf or spa break. Boasting a two-tiered driving range, a day spa, an indoor pool and a well-equipped gym, a bar and restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break
From £68.58 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £90 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two on one evening (allowance £56 per couple)
- Full breakfast daily
- Full use of the leisure facilities
- 15% off pre booked spa treatments
- 20% off pre booked green fees
- 12.30 pm lazy late check out
- Stay 2 nights+ and receive a complimentary 2 hour use of the spa Thermal Spa Suite (value £15 pp) Please book in advance to avoid disappointment, subject to availability.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Indoor pool & spa
- 120 acres of undulating parkland
- 18-hole, par 71 award-winning course
- Short distance from Suffolk Coast
- Locally renowned restaurant
- Variety of spacious bedrooms
- Driving Range & Congo Rapids
How to find Ufford Park
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Park Restaurant - 6.00pm with a last table reservation at 8.45pm.
The Park Bar - Food is served from 8:00am until 9:00pm
Afternoon tea is served daily, between 2pm and 5pm. Pre-booking is ESSENTIAL 24 hours in advance.
All visitors are offered free parking.
Electric Vehicle charging: There are two charge points, guests are required to use the Plug n Go app for payment.
There is a lift to some floors. The Premier rooms have a private staircase with at least one flight of stairs.
A child' menu and afternoon tea menu is available in The Park Bar.
Looking for a day out, particularly with the children, that's filled with adventure? Look no further than Congo Rapids Adventure Golf. Spectacular fun for all ages, Congo Rapids sits at the entrance to the hotel and offers players the chance to have a bit of fun while honing their putting skills.
Cots can be accommodated in most Superior or Premier rooms, these are free of charge, subject to availability. Z beds are an additional £15 per night to include breakfast and are suitable for children aged 3-14 years. Please contact our team for availability.
Children Swim Times
During the week, there are adult only times at 12.30pm – 2pm and 7.30pm – 9pm, however at weekends children can use the pool at any time.
The hotel will only accept assistance Dogs
Green Tourism Silver Award.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: