The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel Warwickshire & Stratford-upon-Avon
Boutique hotel situated in the quaint village of CharlecoteBook
Member since 2020
Full of character and historic charm, a stone's throw from Charlecote Park lies this former farmhouse that boasts its own landscaped gardens, plus exquisite period furnishings. Homely, stylish hotel rooms in the heart of Shakespeare Country, situated in the quaint village of Charlecote only 5 miles from Stratford-Upon-Avon.
OPL Exclusive details
Cotswold Escape - Classic Double
From £55.42 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £77.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- Three course dinner for two in the Restaurant on one evening (value £40 per couple, please state your preferred dining time when booking)
- Full Cotswold breakfast for two daily
- Guaranteed noon check out
- Receive a 10% discount on food if dining on any additional evenings
There are 10 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Only 5 miles from Stratford
- Outdoor Terrace
- 2 acres of landscaped Gardens
- Stylish bedrooms
- Situated in the quaint village of Charlecote
- Exquisite period furnishings
- Locally renowned restaurant
- 5 minutes drive from the M40
- Ideal base to explore the Cotswolds and Warwick
All bedrooms are a short walk from the reception, bar and restaurant in a separate wing.
How to find The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
The Charlecote Pheasant Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Restaurant Menu is available from 11 am to 9 pm
Afternoon Tea is served Monday to Saturday 12.00pm until 4.30pm and Sunday 12.00pm to 6.00pm.
The Carvery is available Friday and Saturday night and Sunday from 12.30 -3pm
Complimentary on site parking is available
Children are welcome and can be accommodated in certain rooms, please call to check.
Travel cots are free of charge.
Extra beds for children up to 16 years are £10 Per night
Breakfast is £10.95 per day
Pooches are very welcome in most of the following categories, Standard Rooms, Classic Rooms, Superior, with a £10 cleaning charge per dog per night
Complimentary beds and bowls are available from reception.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: