Eckington Manor Worcestershire, Central England
Luxurious accommodation & cookery schoolBook
Member since 2014
Set on working farmland, Eckington Manor offers a truly unique experience. Spread across five buildings, the manor offers a beautiful blend of history and luxuriously chic fittings. Awarded the highest accolade by the British Tourism Authority, this hotel will not disappoint.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
Pure Indulgence Break
From £83.34 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £120 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary glass of Prosecco for two on one evening (value £7.25pp)
- Two course candlelit dinner on one night for two (value £45 pp)*
- Full breakfast each morning
- A complimentary Eckington Manor foodie gift, such as a bottle of apple juice (value £5.50)
- Upgrade to a Luxury room subject to availability
- *The Bar and Restaurant will be open for dinner service from Wednesday to Saturday inclusive 6.00pm-9.00pm, dinner is not available Sunday to Tuesday inclusive.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury accommodation in Worcestershire on the edge of the Cotswolds
- The hotel operates a Cookery School, but don't worry you won't have to cook!
- Elegant stylish bedrooms
- Sumptuous food served in the restaurant
- Character property with personalised friendly service
Please pre-book dining times for both dinner and breakfast. Breakfast pre-orders will be taken.
The hotel does not have any rooms with twin beds
How to find Eckington Manor
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time:11:00 AM
Breakfast 8am - 9:30am Mon - Sat
8.45am - 10:30am Sun & bank holiday
Dinner: 6.00pm-9.00pm Wednesday to Saturday
Free car parking onsite
There is a lift to the restaurant on the first floor.
There are some ground floor bedrooms but no wheelchair accessible rooms
Children older than 8 years are welcome. All children or adults are charged £35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
No Dogs allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: