Set on working farmland Eckington Manor offers a truly unique experience. Spread over five buildings, the manor offers a beautiful blend of history and luxurious chic fittings. Awarded the highest accolade by the British Tourism Authority this hotel will not disappoint.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary glass of Prosecco for two on one evening (value £6.95pp)
- 2 course candlelit dinner on one night for two (value £39 pp)*
- A complimentary Eckington Manor foodie gift, such as a bottle of apple juice (value £5.50)
- Upgrade to a Luxury room subject to availability
- Room service breakfast each morning
- *Please note that the Restaurant is currently open for dinner service on Friday and Saturday evenings only, 6.30pm-9.00pm. **Classic Rooms cannot twin
View all offers?
- Fine luxury accommodation in Worcestershire on the edge of the Cotswolds
- The hotel operates a Cookery school, but don't worry you won't have to cook!
- Elegant stylish bedrooms
- Sumptuous real food served in the restaurant
- Character property with personalised friendly service
Please be advised that due to extra cleaning measures due to Covid-19, on Saturdays check in is 4pm
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am - 9:30am Mon - Sat
9am - 10:30am Sun
12pm - 2pm
Please note that the Restaurant is currently open for dinner service on Friday and Saturday evenings only, 6.30pm-9.00pm.
Please note that the Restaurant is currently open for dinner service on Friday and Saturday evenings only, 5.00 - 8.30pm.
Free car parking onsite
There is a lift to the restaurant on the first floor.
There are some ground floor bedrooms but no wheelchair accessible rooms
Children older than 8 years are welcome. All children or adults are charged £35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
No Dogs allowed
View special offers or book now