Ashdown Park Ashdown Forest, South East England
4* Deluxe Country Hotel in Ashdown Forest, SussexBook
Member since 2003
This magnificent hotel is set in over a hundred acres of beautifully landscaped Sussex countryside in the heart of Ashdown Forest. The hotel offers an impressive country club facility including large indoor pool, and guests can dine at the renowned Anderida fine dining restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Getaway - Deluxe
From £207.88 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £215.50 pppn for a 2 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Complimentary chilled bottle of Canard Duchene Champagne with handmade chocolates in your room on arrival (value £66)
- An Afternoon Tea picnic to enjoy on the estate or in one of the lounges on one day (value £26 per person)
- 2 course a la carte dinner for two each evening (value £42.50 per person)*
- Luxurious accommodation with complimentary digital newspapers and magazines
- Full English breakfast daily.
- Late checkout at midday
- *Please be advised that the Anderida Restaurant open Wednesday - Sunday, on other evenings dinner will be in the Forest Brasserie
- Bookings amended or cancelled within 5 days of arrival incur a charge equivalent to a 1 night stay. Bookings are entirely non-refundable within 48h of arrival.
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Classic Country House Hotel in the Sussex countryside
- Traditional luxury character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Country Club & Spa including treatment rooms and indoor pool
- Large grounds including 18 hole golf course
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- The decor in most bedrooms has more a traditional feel
How to find Ashdown Park
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday – Fri 7.00 – 10.30am / Sat & Sun 7.30 – 11.00am
Lunch: Sat & Sun 1.00 to 3.00pm
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday 6.00 – 9.00pm
Please be advised that the Anderida Restaurant is open Wednesday - Sunday, on other evenings dinner will be in the Forest Brasserie
Open daily for lunch
Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday Dinner served until 9.00pm
2pm – 6pm daily
In the restaurant, while there is no strict dress-code, most guests choose smart casual or formal wear.
Ample private parking onsite - complimentary.
Lounges, bars and the Anderida Restaurant are all on ground level. There are also some ground floor bedrooms - please check ground floor availability prior to booking.
0-2 years are accommodated free of charge. Children aged 3-16 years £30 each per night to include accommodation and full English breakfast when sharing their parents room
The Deluxe Room cannot accommodate an extra bed. The Junior Suite can accommodate up to two children.
The Anderida Restaurant has a separate children's menu.
Children's splash time is 8am - 11am & 4pm - 8pm (pre booking is essential).
Small dogs are accepted by prior arrangement in some Suites - upgrade supplements will apply, please call us to check availability and pricing.
For £30.00 per dog per night your dog will have use of his own dog basket, blanket & bowls along with dinner and a chew toy!
Green Tourism Silver Award
Local purchasing, local visitor attraction information and bespoke walking cards within the grounds of the country park.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: