Slick and stylish 40 bedroom luxury country house just 30 mins from Central London. Elegant bedrooms, stately lounge areas and a fine dining restaurant. Ideal for a romantic escape with a beautiful lake side setting.
OPL Exclusive details
12 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 12 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Standard Garden room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival* (value £49)
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening in the restaurant, with complimentary after dinner coffee and petit fours
- Complimentary upgrade to a junior suite (subject to availability on arrival)
- Full breakfast daily (served in your room if preferred)
- Complimentary 12:30 late check out
- Exclusive offer only available through offpeakluxury.com. *Guests can substitute the Champagne for a full afternoon tea for two if preferred. Please advise in advance of arrival for this option.
View all offers?
- Cool and funky modern style country hotel set in Buckinghamshire
- Just 30 mins drive from West London
- Fine dining King & Lamb restaurant
- Stylish contemporary bedrooms
- Have a picnic down at the lake in the 26 acres of private grounds
- Stoke Place does not have an actual spa facility though they do offer treatments in your room. It is advised to reserve treatments prior to arrival
- Stoke Place do not have any twin bedded rooms, beds are either double or king size.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
CD Player in Rooms
Satellite TV in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
12pm-2pm Mon- Sat
2.30pm- 5pm daily
Ample on site parking
There is no lift at this hotel.
Ground floor rooms are available in the Garden & Gate House block
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years staying in a cot are charged £10 per night for the cot.
All children from 5 to 16 years are charged £25 per night per person for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged £50 per night per person for extra beds.
Only certain rooms can take extra beds, upgrade costs may apply. Please contact our reservations team on 0333 2125 594 for information.
Stoke Place is nestled in the heart of Capability Brown curated grounds which fold around the Georgian country hotel.
To make the most of the grounds, take part in any number of the activities on offer.
These include fishing in the lake, archery and live outdoor music on Saturdays and Sundays. The schedule of activities is everchanging, so no stay at Stoke Place will be the same!
Dogs can be accepted by prior arrangement. Dogs can be accepted in the executive cottage rooms only, these rooms are located just across from the main hotel. There is a charge of £30 per dog per night.
View special offers or book now