Stoke Place Stoke Poges, Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
Stylish luxury country hotel in Buckinghamshire
Member since 2012
Slick and stylish 40 bedroom luxury country house just 30 mins from Central London. Elegant bedrooms, stately lounge areas and a fine dining restaurant. Ideal for a romantic escape with a beautiful lake side setting.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Lazy Break - exclusive to OPL
From £88.43 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £120 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Deluxe Double room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival* (value £49)
- 3 course dinner for two on one evening in the restaurant, with complimentary after dinner coffee and petit fours
- Complimentary upgrade to a junior suite (subject to availability on arrival)
- Full breakfast daily (served in your room if preferred)
- Complimentary 12:30 late check out
- Exclusive offer only available through offpeakluxury.com. *Guests can substitute the Champagne for a full afternoon tea for two if preferred. Please advise in advance of arrival for this option.
View special offers
- Cool and funky modern style country hotel set in Buckinghamshire
- Just 30 mins drive from West London
- Fine dining Seasons restaurant
- Stylish contemporary bedrooms
- Have a picnic down at the lake in the 26 acres of private grounds
- Stoke Place does not have an actual spa facility though they do offer treatments in your room. It is advised to reserve treatments prior to arrival
- Stoke Place do not have any twin bedded rooms, beds are either double or king size.
How to find Stoke Place
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
12pm-2pm Mon- Sat
2.30pm- 5pm daily
Ample on site parking
There is no lift at this hotel.
Ground floor rooms are available in the Garden & Gate House block
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
All children from 5 to 16 years are charged £25 per night per person for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged £50 per night per person for extra beds.
Only certain rooms can take extra beds, upgrade costs may apply. Please contact our reservations team on 0845 2871007 for information.
Dogs can be accepted by prior arrangement. Dogs can be accepted in the executive cottage rooms only, these rooms are located just across from the main hotel. There is a charge of £30 per dog per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: