The White Horse, Dorking Dorking, South East England
Stylish luxury coaching Inn near London
Set in the heart of the historic market town of Dorking, The White Horse re-opened its doors in December 2017 following a major £4m refurbishment. You can now expect slick, stylish interiors, hearty food and homely deluxe bedrooms, making The White Horse a great option for a romantic getaway.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling English Break
From £66.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £92.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Spacious room and receive:
- Glass of Sparkling English wine pre-dinner
- Dinner for two on the first evening (allowance £30 pp)
- Dine on an additional evening and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if taking 3 courses
- Full English breakfast daily
- Late check out at 1pm
View special offers
- Set in the heart of historic Dorking
- Re-opened after £4m refurbishment
- 56 stylish luxury bedrooms
- Excellent food in relaxed atmosphere
- Plenty of lounge space to relax and unwind
- Ideal base to explore the many upcoming local English vineyards
The hotel has 20 parking spaces on site, so there's a good chance you'll get a spot. Parking is charged at £10 per night. There's also a public car-park just a few mins walk away.
How to find The White Horse, Dorking
The White Horse, Dorking
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am weekdays
7.30am to 10.30pm weekends
All day dining from 12noon to 9pm.
20 spaces at £10 per night (pre-booking is recommended, otherwise it is on a first come first served basis).
Alternative long stay car parking can be found in St Martins Walk ( RH4 1DX) a few minutes walk from the hotel. Luggage drop off is available at the front of the hotel.
There is wheelchair access throughout the hotel (with the exception of entry into the bar) and 2 accessible rooms
Children under 5 stay free, extra beds charged at £25 per night.
Dogs are charged at £10 per dog per day, and allowed in the café area.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: