Wroxton House nr Banbury, Cotswolds
Thatched honeystone manor house in the village Wroxton, OxfordshireBook
Member since 2019
Situated on the border of 3 counties - Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire, Wroxton House Hotel is a central location to explore this area of outstanding natural beauty and many local historical attractions dating in parts to 1649; think cosy corners, and sumptuous interiors where you can enjoy professional service with relaxed style.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Standard room
From £61.17 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £94.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco and homemade chocolates in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two on one evening £70 allowance per couple (food only)
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine with dinner if dining on an extra evening
- Full breakfast daily (served in room if preferred)
- Complimentary noon late check out
- Please note dinner on Sunday is not available, it will be replaced with a Sunday Lunch which is served until 7pm
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Renowned restaurant
- Traditional and contemporary rooms
- Original features dating back to 17th century
- Ideal base to explore the eastern Cotswolds
- Pleasant gardens
- Easy M40 access
- The rooms are spread over the original hotel and a new wing.
- Although there are some ground floor rooms, there are no rooms with walk in showers and there are 6 steps down to the restaurant meaning the hotel may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Please note on Sunday, a Sunday roast only is served up to 7pm.
How to find Wroxton House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast Times: Mon - Fri 6:30 - 9:30, Sat & Sun 7am - 10:00am
Lunch Times: 12 noon - 2pm
Dinner Times: Mon - Saturday 6:00pm - 8:45pm
Please note that on Sunday, a Sunday roast only is served until 7pm.
Restaurant Bar: 9.00am - 11pm
VinX Bar Thu - Sun 6.00pm - 12.00am
Free parking is available onsite (70 spaces)
There are 7 bedrooms on the ground floor, 4 of which can twin however there are no rooms with a walk-in shower.
There are 4 steps down to the bar and a further 2 down to the restaurant. The hotel does not have a lift.
History of the hotel
The hotel is formed from four cottages, dating from the 17th to the 19th centuries
Only assistance dogs are permitted at the hotel
Green Tourism Bronze Award
We recycle, cardboard, cooking oil, tins, plastic, glass, aluminium foil, printer cartridges. LED light bulbs throughout, light sensors in corridors, soap dispensers in public toilets, new energy efficient boiler fitted in staff cottage in 2014 and new wing bedrooms in 2015, toilets with dual flush system, sustainable fuel (LPG) and garden waste composted
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: