Member since 2022
Sitting amongst beautiful woodland and romantic gardens Trigony is a wonderfully relaxed country house hotel with friendly local staff and excellent rustic cuisine using ingredients from the walled garden. There's a range of local activities to enjoy, or simply relax in the new Micro Spa and take in the stunning views of the grounds. Individually-designed bedrooms offer the perfect haven to retreat to after a busy day.
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Country Break
From £67.86 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £70 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Tea and scones on arrival
- Early 2 pm check in (usually 4pm, value £20)
- Full Scottish breakfast for two daily
- Late noon check out (value £20)
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Multi award winning restaurant
- New boutique Micro-Spa
- Awarded best pet friendly hotel in UK
- Array of activities nearby
- Stunning views
- Extensive drinks selection in the bar
How to find Trigony House Hotel
Trigony House Hotel
Dumfries And Galloway
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Complimentary on site parking is available.
Electric Vehicle charging: The hotel have universal 1 charge point. Charging is £15 for 4 hours, or £25 overnight (prices at 22/12/22)
Children of all ages are welcome. The hotel can add up-to 2 extra beds into some Superior rooms for children, at £20 per bed on a bed & breakfast basis. Please contact us for availability.
There are over 4 acres of gardens and woodland. A walled kitchen garden produces ingredients for the award winning Chef.
Trigony is a pet & dog friendly hotel. Dogs are not just allowed but welcomed at Trigony, Parrot & Lola the resident Golden Doodle & Yorky Pug cross look forward to welcoming you and will happily show you all the best walks in the rolling Dumfriesshire hills.
There is a small charge for dogs of £15 per night, but every dog that stays receives their own passport, and after 4 stays, the 5th stay is free for your furry friend!
7 reasons Trigony was awarded the best pet-friendly hotel in the UK:
1. Dogs are welcomed throughout the hotel, in all rooms, and in the grounds
2. Great dog friendly walks directly from the hotel
3. A welcome box with dog treats for every pooch
4. Dog sitting available with notice on request
5. FREE dog beds, towels and bowls provided on request, and a wash station to clean off after enjoying a swim or a roll in the mud.
6. Two friendly in-house dogs to share sniffs with
7. Free sausage for breakfast (for those that are allowed)
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: