Sitting amongst beautiful woodland and romantic gardens Trigony is a wonderfully relaxed country house hotel with friendly local staff and excellent rustic cuisine using ingredients from the walled garden. There's a range of local activites to enjoy, or simply relax in the new Micro Spa and take in the stunning views of the grounds. Individually-designed bedrooms offer the perfect haven to retreat to after a busy day.
- Multi award winning restaurant
- New boutique Micro-Spa
- Awarded best pet friendly hotel in UK
- Array of activities nearby
- Stunning views
- Extensive drinks selection in the bar
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Dumfries Railway Station
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Complimentary on site parking is available as well as Electric Car Charging for guests when checked in
Children of all ages are welcome. The hotel can add up-to 2 extra beds into some Superior rooms for children, at £15 per bed on a bed & breakfast basis. Please contact us for availability.
There are over 4 acres of gardens and woodland. A walled kitchen garden produces ingredients for the award winning Chef.
Trigony is a pet & dog friendly hotel. Dogs are not just allowed but welcomed at Trigony, Parrot & Lola the resident Golden Doodle & Yorky Pug cross look forward to welcoming you and will happily show you all the best walks in the rolling Dumfriesshire hills.
There is a small charge for dogs of £10 per night, but every dog that stays receives their own passport, and after 4 stays, the 5th stay is free for your furry friend!
7 reasons Trigony was awarded the best pet-friendly hotel in the UK:
1. Dogs are welcomed throughout the hotel and grounds
2. Great dog friendly walks directly from the hotel
3. A welcome box with dog treats for every pooch
4. Dog sitting available with notice on request
5. FREE dog beds, towels and bowls provided on request, and a wash station to clean off after enjoying a swim or a roll in the mud.
6. Two friendly in-house dogs to share sniffs with
7. Free sausage for breakfast (for those that are allowed)
View special offers or book now