Overlooking the River Clyde, this privately-owned 5* Edwardian Scottish Mansion has 53 individually designed bedrooms, a championship golf course, Decleor Spa, swimming pool and fine dining in the Cristal restaurant. Guided by family values, you'll experience attentive personal service that is always outstanding but never intrusive.
OPL Exclusive details
3 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- A welcome drink in the bar on arrival (house wine, local beer, tea / coffee, soft drink, typical value £5 - £7))
- Dinner for two each evening in the Cristal restaurant (£35pp allowance)
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- 3pm late check out (subject to availability)
- This offer is non-refundable in event of cancellation
- Spa treatments must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment (The Spa facilities are not yet open due to Government guidelines)
View all offers?
- Picturesque location on the River Clyde
- Luxurious spa with 7 treatment rooms
- Indoor pool
- Large, spacious bedrooms
- Championship golf course
- Fine dining in Cristal restaurant
- Scottish woodland estate with stunning views
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 4:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 12:00 PM
Dinner 6pm - 10pm
There is plenty of complimentary parking on site
There is a lift to some floors.
There is one fully accessible bedroom, please call 0333 212 5594 to enquire.
Under 16's are not permitted in the spa. Children can use the pool any time during opening hours when accompanied by an adult.
Children under 5 years stay free of charge.
Children aged 5 and above are charged at £30 per child per night to include breakfast.
History of the hotel
Mar Hall – formerly Erskine Mansion – sits amidst 200 acres of the Earl of Mar Estate. The building was designed in the 19th century by Sir Robert Smirke who had previously worked on the British Museum in London.
Mar was one of the seven Pictish Kingdoms, of Ancient Scotland.. Its rulers – originally known as Mormaers, – regional or provincial rulers – became The 'Earls of Mar' in 1024, making the title the oldest in Great Britain.
Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort welcomes guests who wish to bring their dogs to stay with them. If you wish to bring your dog with you, then please be aware that there will be a £30.00 supplement per room per night.
View special offers or book now