The Broadway Hotel is a half-timbered Cotswold stone property that was used as a retreat by The Abbots of Pershore six hundred years ago. Having recently been refurbished it now stands as one of the finest hotels in the area, with a wonderful mix of modern and traditional styles.
- 16th Century picturesque hotel in Broadway village, Cotswolds
- Refurbished country style inviting bedrooms
- Stunning renovation of the communal areas to create separate brasserie & country bar
- Perfect for exploring Broadway or nearby Chipping Campden
- Parking at rear of hotel
- A few years ago the hotels lounge areas, bar & restaurant were completely remodelled to create an open, light and airy feel. We absolutely loved the changes made which have been very sympathetically done, though if you have stayed previously you may get a surprise!
Four Poster Bed
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
12pm-3.00pm Sat - Sun
12pm- 4.30pm daily
Parking can be found at the rear of the hotel by taking the drive-way to the left of the hotel and passing through the barrier. Please press the button to raise the barrier.
Ground floor rooms are available. The hotel does not have a lift.
Children are welcome at The Broadway, there are not any family specific rooms, they suggest the Very Good Double Rooms or Abbotts Room which are large enough to accommodate either one z-bed or one cot.
The Z-beds are suitable for children aged 12 or under and are charged at £30.00 per bed, per night, including the child's breakfast, any additional meals would be charged for as taken. Children are welcome in both the Jockey Bar and Brasserie and they also offer a children's menu in both areas.
Pets are allowed on request at £20.00 per dog per night in ground floor Snug rooms, they are welcome in all public areas excluding the Restaurant
View special offers or book now