Old England Hotel and Spa Windermere, Lake District
Impressive country house on the shores of Lake Windermere
Member since January 2020
Set on the shores of Windermere, Old England Hotel and Spa offers breathtaking scenery and exceptional facilities. Relax and enjoy the unrivalled views over the mature lawns to private jetties and moorings on the lake. Take advantage of the luxurious spa after a busy day exploring, before trying the superb food in the Lakeside Restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Country Getaway
From £71.65 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £92.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe Double room and receive:
- A welcome drink each in the bar on arrival (local beer, house wine, teas / coffees etc)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the Lakeside Restaurant (£50 per couple allowance)
- 20% off wines by the bottle during your stay
- Full use of the spa from check in to check out
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 12.30 late check out
- Stay 2 nights or more and receive a £15 spa credit (per room)
- This package is non refundable in the event of cancellation
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Locally renowned Lakeside Restaurant
- Majestic views of Lake Windermere
- Stylish bedrooms
- 20 metre heated pool and thermal suite
- Superb location to explore all that the area has to offer including Beatrix Potter, Zoo and Go Ape
- A range of Elemis Spa treatments available
- Sun terrace
How to find Old England Hotel and Spa
Old England Hotel and Spa
23 Church Street
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am-10.00am (Mon - Fri)
12noon - 6pm
The car park is chargeable at £20.00 per day – it's a valet parking service as the concierge will park and return your car for you throughout your stay.
The hotel is fully accessible to wheelchair users and there is a lift to all floors
Children are welcome in certain rooms, additional charges will apply. The swimming pool is open to children 10am-7pm.
Guests are welcome to use the pool and facilities from noon on the day of check in, rooms are guaranteed from 4pm.
Superb local attractions close by, there is Beatrix Potter, Dalton Park Zoo, Go Ape, Alpaca Trekking and the South Lakes Aquarium. Adjacent to Lake Windermere Cruises and set on the banks of the lakes, an ideal base for exploring all the lakes has to offer and in the heart of the shops and boutiques.
This is not a pet friendly property
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: