Set on the shores of Windermere, Old England Hotel and Spa offers breathtaking scenery and exceptional facilities. Relax and enjoy the unrivalled views over the mature lawns to private jetties and moorings on the lake. Take advantage of the luxurious spa after a busy day exploring, before trying the superb food in the Lakeside Restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
4 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Deluxe Double room and receive:
- A complimentary welcome drink each in the bar on arrival (local beer, house wine, teas / coffees etc)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the Lakeside Restaurant (£50 per couple allowance)
- 20% off wines by the bottle during your stay
- Full use of the spa from check in to check out
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 12.30 late check out
- Stay 2 nights or more and receive a £15 spa credit (per room)
- This package is non refundable in the event of cancellation
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening.
View all offers?
- Locally renowned Lakeside Restaurant
- Majestic views of Lake Windermere
- Stylish bedrooms
- 20 metre heated pool and thermal suite
- Superb location to explore all that the area has to offer including Beatrix Potter, Zoo and Go Ape
- A range of Elemis Spa treatments available
- Sun terrace
Internet Connection in Rooms
2 miles from Windermere Station
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 4:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.30am-10.00am (Mon - Fri)
12noon - 6pm
The car park is chargeable at £15.00 per day – it's a valet parking service as the concierge will park and return your car for you throughout your stay.
The hotel is fully accessible to wheelchair users and there is a lift to all floors
Children are welcome in certain rooms, additional charges will apply. Breakfast is charged at £18 per child per day.
The swimming pool is open to children between 10am-12.30pm and 2.30pm-5pm.
Guests are welcome to use the pool and facilities from noon on the day of check in, rooms are guaranteed from 4pm.
Superb local attractions close by, there is Beatrix Potter, Dalton Park Zoo, Go Ape, Alpaca Trekking and the South Lakes Aquarium. Adjacent to Lake Windermere Cruises and set on the banks of the lakes, an ideal base for exploring all the lakes has to offer and in the heart of the shops and boutiques.
This is not a pet friendly property
View special offers or book now