Member since 2003
Cotswold House sits in the heart of Chipping Campden, a stunning town of golden Cotswold stone, once called "The most beautiful town in England.". It features a luxurious spa, unexpectedly beautiful gardens, and contemporary character bedrooms - a real gem.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Sparkling Break - Classic Room
From £96.50 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £104.50 pppn for a 7 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of chilled Prosecco (value £7pp) each day of your stay
- A flexible £80 per room credit each day towards dining and drinks*
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Use of the award winning spa
- Late check out of 12.30 pm subject to availability on arrival
- *credit cannot be pooled across multiple nights
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in the quintessential Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- Relaxed Bistro and bar
- Stylish bedrooms
- Luxury Spa to relax and unwind
- One of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds
- Plenty of nearby boutique shops to explore
- Beautiful garden
- Hydrotherapy pool
- The spa at Cotswold House is intimate and relaxing, some looking solely for a spa experience may find some of the facilities more limited than larger spa resorts. Guests are allocated a 2 hour slot, which must be prebooked
- The Fig restaurant is closed for fine dining, but this space is still available to have the Bistro menu, afternoon tea, and to use as a lounge area.
How to find Cotswold House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7.30am-10.30am Mon- Sun
Lunch 10.30pm-2.30pm Mon-Fri, 10.30pm-3pm Sat & Sun
Dinner 7.00pm – 9.30pm Tuesday - Saturday (Fig Restaurant), 9am - 9.30 pm daily (Bistro on the Square)
Afternoon Tea 2pm - 5pm daily
Short term parking is available at the front of the hotel.
For hotel parking you are welcome to leave your luggage at reception then turn right into the High Street, right at St Catherine's Church into Hoo Lane and next right into Back Ends. The hotel car park entrance is 75 metres on the right.
Electric car charging: 3 dedicated electric car spaces, 2x Tesla charging and 1x universal. These are offered free of charge to residents
The hotel has two Junior Suites on the ground floor.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Cotswold House has a children's menu for both the Restaurant and Brasserie. Foldaway beds can be provided for £35 a night, cots are complimentary.
Children of all ages are welcome, however those under the age of 18 may not use the spa.
Babysitting can be arranged, and rates start from £12 per hour. Please give as much notice as possible.
Dogs can only be accommodated in some Cottage Rooms. Upgrade charges may be applicable. Charge for pets is £20 per dog per night. Please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.
Pets are accepted at the discretion of the hotel and are permitted in the Bistro on the Square.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: