Member since 2003
Cotswold House sits in the heart of Chipping Campden, a stunning town of golden Cotswold stone, once called "the most beautiful town in England." Features a luxurious spa, contemporary character bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant. A real gem.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Sparkling Break - exclusive to OPL
From £105.65 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £110 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of chilled Prosecco (value £7pp) each day of your stay
- 3 course dinner for two in the Bistro each evening (£35 pp allocation)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Full use of the award winning spa
- Late check out of 12.30 pm subject to availability, inclusive of spa access during this time (please request on checking in at the hotel)
- Stay of 2 nights+ will receive a 25% discount on pre-booked spa treatments. Treatments are subject to availability and should be booked before arrival.
- Stays of 3 nights+ will receive complimentary dining upgrade to the Fig restaurant (value £13.50pp) on one evening
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in the quintessential Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- 2AA Rosette restaurant, and relaxed bistro
- Stylish bedrooms
- Luxury Spa to relax and unwind
- One of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds
- Plenty of nearby boutique shops to explore
- The spa at Cotswold House is intimate and relaxing, some looking solely for a spa experience may find some of the facilities more limited than larger spa resorts. Access to the spa is from 1pm on the day of arrival until 1pm on the day of departure.
- The pool is a hydrotherapy pool, not a full swimming pool.
How to find Cotswold House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7.30am-10.30am Mon- Sun
10.30pm-3pm Sat & Sun
7.00pm – 9.30pm Tuesday - Saturday (Fig Restaurant)
9am - 9.30 pm daily (Bistro on the Square)
2pm - 5pm daily
Short term parking is available at the front of the hotel.
For hotel parking you are welcome to leave your luggage at reception then turn right into the High Street, right at St Catherine's Church into Hoo Lane and next right into Back Ends. The hotel car park entrance is 75 metres on the right.
The hotel have two Junior Suites on the ground floor.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Cotswold House has a children's menu for both the Restaurant and Brasserie. Foldaway beds can be provided for £35 a night, cots are complimentary.
Children of all ages are welcome however those under the age of 18 may not use the spa.
Babysitting can be arranged, and rates start from £12 an hour. Please give as much notice as possible.
Dogs can only be accommodated in Cottage Rooms. Upgrade charges may be applicable. Charge for pets is £25 per stay. Please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.
Pets are accepted at the discretion of the hotel and are permitted the Bistro on the Square.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: