Traditional country house hotel situated between the Cotswolds, The Malverns and the Forest of Dean. Lovingly owned and managed by the Hine family (of Cognac fame) Corse Lawn is ranked in the AA top 200 hotels, with a private indoor pool, plus a bistro & fine dining restaurants.
- Ideally located to explore The Cotswolds, Malverns & Forest of Dean
- Locally renowned restaurant
- Owned by the 'Hine' family of Cognac fame
- Heated pool (closed November - February)
- Dog friendly
- The general decor of the hotel is of a traditional style
- The nearby Tewkesbury area is prone to flooding, though when we visited it was during the floods, and we got through fine.
- The hotel pool is closed in the winter months (Nov - Feb)
Four Poster Bed
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:30 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.30am – 10am Mon-Fri
8am -10am Sat & Sun
12pm-2pm daily (Bistro)
Free on site parking.
We have 5 downstairs bedrooms, one with a walk-in shower.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged £10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds.
Well behaved children are welcome in the restaurant although we would suggest that it is not an environment for babies and very young children. Though there is no set children's menu, the chef is happy to prepare simple dishes to accommodate.
Dogs are accepted in all room types, there is a charge of £10 per dog per stay. They are welcome in the public areas excluding the restaurant and brassiere and must be kept on leads.
View special offers or book now