Member since September 2018
Recent refurbishments have brought Bowden Hall back to its former glory, boasting a breathtaking blend of traditional and contemporary design. Locally inspired artworks, bespoke crystal chandeliers, and soft pastel shades create a leisurely atmosphere with a touch of English elegance.
OPL Exclusive details
From £31.58 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £59.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary 1/2 Bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve in your room on arrival (value £35)
- Dinner on first evening at the Bar & Brasserie at Bowden (choice of either 3 course set Chef Choice menu or £26 per person towards the Brasserie menu)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Noon check out
- 20% off food if dining on additional evenings
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive full afternoon tea for two on one day (value £15 pp)
View special offers
- Superbly located for exploring the Cotswolds
- Recently undergone an extensive refurbishment
- Large spacious bedrooms
- Renowned restaurant
- Set in 12 acres of parkland
- Stunning views
- New Fitness Suite
How to find Bowden Hall
Upton St Leonards
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Lunch 12.30-17.00 daily
Dinner 19.00-21.30 daily
The hotel does not have a lift. There are 2 rooms for those with reduced mobility, these are on the first floor but can be accessed via Stenna Stairlift. Please contact our team should you require an accessible room.
Some Classic rooms are dog friendly. Dogs are charged at £15 per night. 1 dog only allowed per room.
Dogs are not permitted in the main restaurant but you may dine in the lounge and order from the main menu, dogs are permitted in the lounge.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: