Refurbishments have brought Bowden Hall back to its former glory, boasting a breathtaking blend of traditional and contemporary design. Local artworks, crystal chandeliers and soft pastel shades create a leisurely atmosphere with a touch of English elegance. The renowned restaurant and spacious bedrooms provide the ideal location for a break.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary 1/2 Bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve in your room on arrival (value £35)
- Dinner on first evening at the Bar & Brasserie at Bowden (£26 per person towards the Brasserie menu)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Noon check out
- 20% off food if dining on additional evenings
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive full afternoon tea for two on one day (value £15 pp)
- Superbly located for exploring the Cotswolds
- Large spacious bedrooms
- Renowned restaurant
- Set in 12 acres of parkland
- Stunning views
- New Fitness Suite
- Grade II listed building with original features
Due to current government guidance, all dining times for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner must be pre-booked in advance of your stay.
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Gloucester station is 3.8 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Breakfast Please book your preferred time with reception
Lunch 12.30-17.00 daily
Dinner 19.00-21.30 daily
If you require dinner on any additional evenings which is not included in your package, please book this directly with the hotel. Due to current government guidance, all dining times for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner must be pre-booked in advance of your stay.
The hotel does not have a lift. There are 2 rooms for those with reduced mobility, these are on the first floor but can be accessed via Stenna Stairlift. Please contact our team should you require an accessible room.
All rooms have a bath, walk in showers are only available in the two accessible rooms
Some Classic rooms are dog friendly. Dogs are charged at £15 per night. 1 dog only allowed per room.
Dogs are not permitted in the main restaurant but you may dine in the lounge and order from the main menu, dogs are permitted in the lounge.
View special offers or book now