Recent refurbishments have brought Bowden Hall back to its former glory, boasting a breathtaking blend of traditional and contemporary design. Locally inspired artworks, bespoke crystal chandeliers, and soft pastel shades create a leisurely atmosphere with a touch of English elegance.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary 1/2 Bottle of Taittinger Brut Reserve in your room on arrival (value £35)
- Dinner on first evening at the Bar & Brasserie at Bowden (choice of either 3 course set Chef Choice menu or £26 per person towards the Brasserie menu)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Noon check out
- 20% off food if dining on additional evenings
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive full afternoon tea for two on one day (value £15 pp)
- Superbly located for exploring the Cotswolds
- Recently undergone an extensive refurbishment
- Large spacious bedrooms
- Renowned restaurant
- Set in 12 acres of parkland
- Stunning views
- New Fitness Suite
- Grade II listed building with original features
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Gloucester station is 3.8 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 12:00 PM
Lunch 12.30-17.00 daily
Dinner 19.00-21.30 daily
The hotel does not have a lift. There are 2 rooms for those with reduced mobility, these are on the first floor but can be accessed via Stenna Stairlift. Please contact our team should you require an accessible room.
Some Classic rooms are dog friendly. Dogs are charged at £15 per night. 1 dog only allowed per room.
Dogs are not permitted in the main restaurant but you may dine in the lounge and order from the main menu, dogs are permitted in the lounge.
View special offers or book now