Member since August 2021
Fusing a timeless, country charm and bringing fresh seafood dishes and hearty, classic meat dishes to your table. At the gateway to the Lake District, enjoy pursuits such as walking, fishing and shooting or the historic city of Lancaster is a great day out. Individual rooms provide the perfect place to relax after a busy day in this picturesque location.
OPL Exclusive details
From £55.22 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £84.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay Thu 1st, Thu 8th, Thu 15th, Thu 22nd December and receive :
- A discount of 20 % off your break
March: 2nd, 9th, 16th (+2 others)
February: 2nd, 9th, 16th (+1 others)
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (local beer, house wine, tea or coffee)
- Dinner for two on the first evening (£60 per couple allowance)
- Full English Breakfast for two daily
- Lazy noon check out
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 9 individual bedrooms
- Original features with a modern twist
- Superbly located between Lancaster and Kirkby Lonsdale
- Traditional restaurant
- Activities for everyone on the doorstep
- Stunning views
- Relaxed informal atmosphere
How to find The Fenwick
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Complimentary parking is available on site
This property is over 250 years old and therefore does not have a lift
Children can be accommodated in some Superior rooms, additional charges will apply
History of the hotel
Over 250 years old, the historic and atmospheric inn has an old world charm.
There are 2 dog friendly rooms available on request, dogs are charged at £20 per dog per night
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: