Shendish Manor Hotel Apsley, Herts, Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
Victorian country house hotel just north of LondonBook
Member since 2011
Shendish Manor Hotel & Golf Course where Victorian splendour meets modern design. Set in 160 acres of parkland and formal gardens, spacious and beautiful bedrooms, a relaxing lounge area and the Orangery restaurant complete with bar and its own terrace leading out onto the formal Dutch Gardens. The Par 70, 18 hole course is set with a mix of hazards through both parkland and woodland copses.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Standard Room
From £55.34 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £84.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary early 2 pm check-in
- Dinner for two on the first evening (allowance £34.95 per person)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Tea or coffee in your room each morning
- Late noon check-out
- Complimentary bottle of house wine if dining in the restaurant on second evening (minimum 3 courses per person)
- Package non refundable in the event of cancellation within 7 days of arrival
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Historic country house hotel & golf club in Hertfordshire
- 18 hole parkland golf course set amongst the 160 acres of estate
- Spacious rooms with traditional decor
- Delightful Orangery restaurant & terrace
- 5 miles from The Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio Tour
How to find Shendish Manor Hotel
Shendish Manor Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
07:00 – 09:30 Monday - Friday
08:00 – 10:00 Saturday & Sunday (including Bank Holidays)
12:00 – 15.00 Monday – Friday
12:30 – 15:00 Saturday & Sunday (inc Bank Holidays)
12:00 - 16:00 Monday - Friday
12.30 - 16.00 Saturday & Sunday (inc Bank Holidays)
18:00 – 21:00 Monday – Sunday
Dress code is smart casual
Parking is available at the hotel and is free of charge
There is a lift in the new section with access to bedrooms are available that are fitted with handrails and include a full en-suite wet room and roll-in shower.
All children are welcome
Children are charged as adults from the age of 16years
Extra beds are available for children (Zbed) on request cost £20
Cots are available on request cost £15
Some family and interconnecting rooms are available offering you the additional space you require and peace of mind when travelling as a family.
The Par 70, 18 hole course is set with a mix of hazards through both parkland and woodland copses and provides a rewarding game regardless of ability. Discounted golf green fees for residents
Shendish Manor do not accept pets.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: