Member since July 2019
Banyers House is one of Royston's most iconic buildings. Situated within easy walking distance of the town centre, this Grade II listed Georgian building has been transformed into a destination venue with a 90-seat restaurant, extensive bar area and boutique-style bedrooms.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Escape - Double Room
From £59.75 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £85 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- A welcome drink each in the bar on arrival (approximate value £4.95 pp)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant from the a la carte menu (£50 per couple allowance)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary noon late check out (value £15)
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 9 individually designed bedrooms
- Formerly a Georgian Rectory
- Relaxing garden area
- Quirky, modern decor throughout
- Calm, stylish and elegant atmosphere
- Popular restaurant
- Easily accessible from the M11
How to find Banyers House
16 Melbourn St
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The restaurant is open from 8 am to 10 pm daily
On site parking is available
Children Welcome. Guestbeds for children: aged 2-17 are £10.00 per child per night. Cots are provided free of charge.
History of the hotel
It is believed that the vicarage may have replaced an even earlier building, and it has been an integral part of Royston for more than 300 years. In that time, it has been a private house, a pub, a hotel, a boarding house and a racehorse training establishment. It is also said to be home to a ghost.
Dogs are welcome with a dog drinking station and jar of treats by the main door, and they are welcome in the bar, lounge and lobby. There is only one dog friendly bedroom so please do check before booking.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: