Holdsworth House Nr Halifax, Yorkshire & The North East
4 star hotel & restaurant in West Yorkshire
Member since 2009
Holdsworth House is a grand Jacobean Manor standing in stunning, secluded gardens, just three miles north of Halifax in the heart of West Yorkshire's dramatic landscape. At this 4* hotel you'll find a wealth of period features that add a sense of calm, comfort and tradition. In the the award-winning wood panelled restaurant you can enjoy sumptuous fine dining.
OPL Exclusive details
Real Tango in Halifax
From £66.25 pppn for a 4 night stay, to £97.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Premium House Double room and receive:
- A frappuccino & home baked scones upon arrival
- Candlelit 3 course dinner on the first evening, allocation of £30 per person
- A box of Yorkshire chocolates to share in your room
- Full cooked Yorkshire breakfast every morning
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 star rated hotel set in private grounds on the edge of Halifax
- Excellent 2 AA rosette food served in romantic wood panelled restaurant
- Spacious comfortable rooms
- Relaxing lounge areas
- Perfect for exploring Bronte Country
- The hotel is situated on the edge of Halifax and does have a few houses and a school situated near it's boundaries. Within the private grounds is however a secluded garden and you are also just a short drive away from countryside.
How to find Holdsworth House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am-10am Sat & Sun
11am - 10pm daily
Free on-site parking
Disabled access by prior arrangement
Children are very welcome and we are happy to place a cot or guest bed in the room for an additional charge per night of £10.00 or £20.00 respectively.
History of the hotel
The history of Holdsworth House is as mesmerising as its architecture. This stunning Jacobean manor dates back to 1633, although there is evidence of a building on the site as far back as 1272. To this day Holdsworth House retains many period features such as stone mullioned windows, beamed ceilings and impressive fireplaces.
Dogs welcome in some bedrooms by prior arrangement at a charge of £10.00 per dog per night. This includes (on request from reception) blanket, food/water bowl, poop bags, 'Dog in Room' door hanger.
Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: