Member since 2009
Holdsworth House is a grand Jacobean Manor standing in stunning, secluded gardens, just three miles north of Halifax in the heart of West Yorkshire's dramatic landscape. At this 4* hotel you'll find a wealth of period features that add a sense of calm, comfort and tradition. In the the wood panelled restaurant guest can enjoy a sumptuous fine dining experience.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Luxury Break
From £103.50 pppn for a 3 night stay, to £151.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a House Double or Twin room and receive:
- Full English breakfast daily
- Bottle of chilled Champagne and luxury chocolates in your room on arrival (value £68.95)
- Fluffy bathrobes
- £40 per person dinner allowance on the first evening
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if dining on an additional evening (minimum 3 courses, max 1 per stay)
View special offers
- 4 star rated hotel set in private grounds on the edge of Halifax
- Excellent food served in romantic wood panelled restaurant
- Spacious comfortable rooms
- Relaxing lounge areas
- Perfect for exploring Bronte Country
- The hotel is situated on the edge of Halifax and does have a few houses and a school situated near it's boundaries. Within the private grounds is however a secluded garden and you are also just a short drive away from countryside.
How to find Holdsworth House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7am - 10am daily
Lunch The hotel do not serve lunch, however a sandwich menu is available 1pm - 5pm daily
Afternoon Tea 1pm - 4.30pm daily
Dinner 6.30pm - 9.30pm daily
Bar Menu 1am - 10pm daily
Free on-site parking
Disabled access by prior arrangement
Children are very welcome in selected suites which carry a supplement. A cot or guest bed can be provided in your room for an additional charge of £15.00 or £25.00 respectively (per night). Please contact our team to check family availability.
History of the hotel
The history of Holdsworth House is as mesmerising as its architecture. This stunning Jacobean manor dates back to 1633, although there is evidence of a building on the site as far back as 1272. To this day Holdsworth House retains many period features such as stone mullioned windows, beamed ceilings and impressive fireplaces.
Dogs welcome in some bedrooms by prior arrangement at a charge of £15.00 per dog per night. This includes (on request from reception) blanket, food/water bowl, poop bags, 'Dog in Room' door hanger.
Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: