Cedar Court Hotel Yorkshire & The North East
4 star hotel set in the popular Yorkshire spa town of Harrogate
Member since 2017
This newly refurbished historic Grade II listed property overlooks the famous 200 acres Stray parkland. Superbly located, only a 10 minute stroll from the centre of the popular spa town of Harrogate. Cedar Court is an elegant property blending modern facilities with original features.
OPL Exclusive details
Harrogate Explorer Break
From £57.08 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £77.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A complimentary box of chocolates in your room on arrival (value £10)
- Dinner for two on the first night of your stay (allowance £25 pp)
- A complimentary bottle of house wine (value £19.95) if you dine in the restaurant on an extra evening (minimum 2 courses each)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 1 pm late check out on departure day (value £15)
View special offers
- 4 star rated
- Ideal base to explore popular Harrogate
- 10 minute walk to the town centre
- Newly opened restaurant focused on locally sourced produce
- Stylish and spacious bedrooms
Cedar Court is not right in the centre of Harrogate. It's about a 10 minute walk to the town centre.
How to find Cedar Court Hotel
Cedar Court Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Porter House Restaurant
Open for lunch Friday to Sunday, 12pm - 2.30pm
Dinner 6 pm - 9 pm
Bar meals available all day.
Afternoon tea served daily from 12 pm - 5pm
150 spaces. Parking is charged at £5 per stay (with the exception of blue badge holders).
The hotel does have a lift.
There are no fully accessible bedrooms.
Family rooms are available, please call 0333 2125 594 to check availability
History of the hotel
Overlooking the famous 200 acre Stray parkland, the historic Grade II listed Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate dates back to 1671 and sits on the site of the town's first ever hotel.
Guide dogs only, please call for availability
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: