This newly refurbished historic Grade II listed property overlooks the famous 200 acres Stray parkland. Superbly located, only a 10 minute stroll from the centre of the popular spa town of Harrogate. Cedar Court is an elegant property blending modern facilities with original features.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A complimentary box of chocolates in your room on arrival (value £10)
- Dinner for two on the first night of your stay (allowance £25 pp)
- A complimentary bottle of house wine (value £19.95) if you dine in the restaurant on an extra evening (minimum 2 courses each)
- Full breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 1 pm late check out on departure day (value £15)
- 4 star rated
- Ideal base to explore popular Harrogate
- 10 minute walk to the town centre
- Newly opened restaurant focused on locally sourced produce
- Stylish and spacious bedrooms
Cedar Court is not right in the centre of Harrogate. It's about a 10 minute walk to the town centre.
Internet Connection in Rooms
0.3 miles from Harrogate Train Station
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:30 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Porter House Restaurant
Open for lunch Friday to Sunday, 12pm - 2.30pm
Dinner 6 pm - 9 pm
Bar meals available all day.
Afternoon tea served daily from 12 pm - 5pm
150 spaces. Parking is charged at £5 per stay (with the exception of blue badge holders).
The hotel does have a lift.
There are no fully accessible bedrooms.
Family rooms are available, please call 0333 2125 594 to check availability
History of the hotel
Overlooking the famous 200 acre Stray parkland, the historic Grade II listed Cedar Court Hotel Harrogate dates back to 1671 and sits on the site of the town's first ever hotel.
Guide dogs only, please call for availability
View special offers or book now