Tyddyn Llan Country Hotel Llandrillo, North Wales
Luxury "Restaurant with rooms" in rural North WalesBook
Member since 2006
Tyddyn Llan is a stunning Georgian Country House Hotel with a widely renowned restaurant and luxury accommodation. The hotel is close to Lake Bala, Chester and the North Wales coast line.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Large room and receive:
- Dinner for two each night in the Restaurant (value £90 pp)
- Full Breakfast for two daily
- Within 7 days of arrival date this package is non amendable and non refundable if cancelled
- Please note that dinner is available Thursday to Sunday only until further notice.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- A serious 'foodie' destination
- Set in the rugged North Wales countryside, close to Lake Bala
- Traditional ensuite bedrooms
- One of the highest rated restaurants in Wales
How to find Tyddyn Llan Country Hotel
Tyddyn Llan Country Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8:30am - 10am
12:45pm - 2pm Mon - Sat
12:45pm - 2:30pm Sun
7pm - 8:30pm Thursday to Sunday
There is no lift at the hotel
The staircase to the first floor comprises of 14 steps with a small landing, then 2 further steps.
There is a wooden banister on the left hand side on the way up the staircase.
6 bedrooms are located on the first floor, leading to a further 10 steps onto the second floor. This may be unsuitable for guests with limited mobility.
All bedrooms are on one level, apart from one which has 2 steps into the room.
One ground floor bedroom is Visit Wales recognised as suitable for disabled guests
Dogs are welcome in the majority of bedrooms and are charged at £15 per dog per night. They are allowed in the bedrooms but not the public rooms.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: