This elegant 4* Country House Hotel is located near the University town of Lampeter. It has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for 7 consecutive years, and offers individually decorated bedrooms all unique in style with the modern comforts and luxury required for a good nights' rest.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Large Double room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £28) or if preferred a full afternoon tea for two (value £18.50 pp) during your stay*
- Further room upgrade on arrival (subject to availability)
- Dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette award winning restaurant (£32 per person allowance)
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Pets can stay free of charge (usually £10 a night). Cardigan Bay open for dogs from October to April.
- *Please advise in advance of arrival if afternoon tea preferred.
View all offers?
- Fine 4 star rated country hotel near Lampeter, South Wales
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Spacious luxury bedrooms
- Set in 14 acres of manicured grounds with views towards the Teifi Valley
- Close to Pembrokeshire and Cardigan Bay coasts
Four Poster Bed
CD Player in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am - 10am
12pm - 1:30pm
6:30pm - 8:30pm
3pm - 4:30pm
We ask for people not to wear trainers or shorts in either restaurant
60 free car parking spaces on site
Wheelchair access can be made through the conservatory. There is a lift in the hotel.
Dogs are welcome in all bedrooms at £10 per dog per night. They can use all of the public areas excluding the Restaurant
View special offers or book now