The Wood Norton Evesham, Cotswolds
Stylish luxury country hotel on the northern edge of the Cotswolds
Member since 2012
The Wood Norton is an impressive Grade II listed hotel in a countryside setting on the outskirts of the riverside town of Evesham, in the shadows of the Malvern Hills and on the edge of the Cotswolds. The Wood Norton is one of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds, with a wonderful blend of period charm and contemporary design.
Fleur de Sel Restaurant closure Date: 07 November 2018
Fleur de Sel restaurant will be closed from 30th November 2018 to the 1st of March 2019
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Winter Escape - Pear Tree Mews Room
Just £74.50 per person for 1 to 7 nights
Stay in a Pear Tree Mews room and receive:
- Glass of Prosecco each pre-dinner in the bar, each night of your stay
- Dinner for two each evening in The Brasserie (£30 per person allowance)*
- 25% discount on your favourite bottles of wine
- Full breakfast for two daily
- *Dining allowance can be used towards The Fleur de Sel Restaurant if preferred (subject to availability)
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Re-opened in 2012 as a stunning luxury hotel
- Stylish bar and lounge areas to relax and unwind with wonderful views
- Large character bedrooms
- 2 AA Rosette wood panelled restaurant
- Easy M5 access
- Ideal base to explore the popular northern Cotswold villages
- The hotel is on the North-western tip of the Cotswolds.
- The Pear Tree rooms are set slightly away from the main house (just 50 yards or less).
How to find The Wood Norton
The Wood Norton
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10.30am Sat & Sun
Full Bar menu available
7.00pm – 9.30pm daily
The Brasserie is open 7 days a week
The Restaurant is open Wednesday - Saturday
1pm - 4:30pm daily (subject to availability)
Parking available on site
2 adapted disabled Pear Tree rooms available.
Disabled toilets on ground floor, with wheelchair access to Reception and Restaurant. Wheelchair access to disabled car parking spaces.
Lift in the main building
Children can only stay in upgraded Hall rooms (£30 supplement on Pear Tree room per night) + £20 per child per night for an extra bed.
Children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Children may dine in the hotel restaurant between 6.30pm and 7.30pm
No dogs allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: