The Vicarage Cheshire, North West England
Quaint country inn located in a pretty Cheshire village
Member since June 2019
Located in the pretty village of Holmes Chapel, conveniently situated just under an hour away from three major UK cities - Chester, Liverpool and Manchester The Vicarage offers a comfortable base in the Cheshire countryside, perfect for long walks or simply a romantic getaway. Step into the welcoming, stylish interior to find cosy snug areas, a games room and a welcoming restaurant, bar and library
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Country Escape
From £45.29 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £75 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Comfy room and receive:
- A welcome drink of local cask ale or cocktail in the bar on arrival (value £12 per couple)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant from the ALC menu (£50 food allowance per couple)
- Stay 2 nights+ and receive 20% discount on any wines by the bottle or a British Heritage Afternoon Tea (value £19.95)
- Full breakfast daily
- Complimentary noon late check out (value £20)
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 26 individually designed bedrooms
- Locally sourced menu
- Ideally located for exploring Chester, Liverpool and Manchester
- Great local walks on your doorstep
- Games room wih Billiard table
- Sunny terrace area
- Pet friendly with dogs even welcome in some areas of the restaurant
Comfy rooms are just that - uncluttered but still stylish. For real luxury head for the lavish Signature rooms.
How to find The Vicarage
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday – Friday 7am – 11pm
Saturday 8am – 12pm
Sunday 8am – 10pm
Complimentary onsite parking
The hotel has a ground floor accessible room to include zip link bed (either twin or super-king) & walk-in shower. - please contact us to check availability before booking.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Z beds can be provided for children under 16 years, and charged at £20 per night
A travel cot can be provided free of charge upon prior request - bedding for the cot is not provided.
1 extra bed only in Comfy Double/Twin rooms, up to 2 extra beds in Signature rooms.
History of the hotel
The hotel dates back to the 17th Century
Single Occupancy Policy
The hotel does not offer a reduction for single occupancy.
Well behaved Dogs are allowed in a number of rooms by prior arrangement only. There is a charge for your 4 legged friend of £20 per night which includes a doggy-night care pack with walking maps, a snack, a blanket & menu..
If there is any soiling or damage created by your animals you will incur damage costs to the discretion of the hotel.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: