Swan at Lavenham Lavenham, East Anglia
Fine luxury hotel & Spa in the historic Suffolk wool town of Lavenham
Member since 2006
4 red star luxury hotel set in the historic Tudor town of Lavenham in the heart of Suffolk and Just 90 minutes from Central London. Take a step back in time with the beautiful oak beams interior and cosy nooks not to forget the award winning 2AA rosette restaurant. A true gem.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Luxury Break inc Champagne
From £99.86 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £120 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Lavenham and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival
- 3 course dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette Gallery restaurant from the daily house menu (worth £40 pp)
- Full Suffolk breakfast daily
- A bottle of house wine with dinner on one evening when staying 3 nights+
- Complimentary early check in of 1 pm if room available.
- Use of the spa facilities - subject to availability
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4 red star luxury hotel
- Brand New Spa with treatment rooms, sauna, steam room
- Just over an hour from London
- Stunning individual character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Renowned for afternoon teas
- Local art galleries and antique shops nearby
- Dogs welcome
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- The main car park is opposite the hotel down a neighbouring road. It's only a few minutes walk away, and the hotel will be pleased to help.
How to find Swan at Lavenham
Swan at Lavenham
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am-10am Sat & Sun
12pm-2pm Mon-Sat (The Gallery & Brasserie)
12pm-2pm Sundays (The Gallery)
5.30pm-9pm daily (The Brasserie)
7pm-9pm daily (The Gallery)
12.00pm – 3.30pm Mon- Sat
Limited on site parking
Dogs are welcome in some bedrooms and public areas excluding the Restaurants. There is a £12 per dog per night charge applicable which includes a dog bowl and treats for your pooch
Green Tourism Silver Award
Ripped linen recycled into cleaning rags, unnecessary lights switched off between 11pm and 7am, plastic bottles re-used in housekeeping by only ordering refills and water consumption monitored
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: