Priest House Hotel Castle Donnington, nr Derby, Central England
4* historic country hotel in Derbyshire
4* Luxury Hotel situated on the banks of The River Trent. Ideal base for exploring the Derbyshire countryside whilst enjoying the fine dining and luxurious rooms on offer.
OPL Exclusive details
Celebration special - exclusive to OPL
From £85.15 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £94.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Cottage Double and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of perfectly chilled Champagne in your room on arrival (value £49.50)
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (value £39 per person)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out at 12 noon, subject to availability.
- Please note on Sunday evenings the fine dining restaurant will be closed however guests can dine in the Millstream bar on the fine dining menu
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Four star luxury hotel in Derbyshire
- Picturesque setting on the banks of the River Trent
- Elegant individual bedrooms
- Perfect for a family break, with nearby theme park attractions
- Fish on the private riverside within the hotel's grounds
- The Priest House is set on a stunning riverside position. It is true that the area has flooded before, but it is extremely rare!
How to find Priest House Hotel
Priest House Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am-10.30am Sat & Sun
10am-9.30pm daily (Brasserie)
12pm-2.30pm Sundays (Fine Dining)
7pm-9.30pm daily (Fine Dining)
2pm – 5.30pm daily
There is no formal dress code - we want you to feel completely at home.
Car parking is complimentary
Ground floor rooms are available in the main house and we have a disabled access room in our Cottages. The Restaurant and Brasserie is on the ground floor.
Unfortunately there is no lift at the hotel.
Children welcome. Cottage rooms have limited space for additional beds although some rooms can accommodate a travel cot which the hotel is able to provide. (Subject to availability)
Main house rooms can accommodate up to one child. We recommend that you contact us to discuss the availability of larger rooms, which are able to accommodate up to 2 children.
Children staying in the same room as their parents are free of charge, with a 50% discount on food.
Children under the age of 4 are free of charge.
Room upgrade supplements may apply.
Unfortunately dogs are not permitted
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: