Hintlesham Hall is an elegant 16th century Grade 1 listed Mansion surrounded by 175 acres of rolling Suffolk countryside. With its 4 AA red star rating, 2 rosette restaurant and impressive character bedrooms Hintlesham is one of the finest hotels in East Anglia.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier Champagne and box of homemade chocolates in your room on arrival (value £79)
- 3 course table d'hote dinner each evening (value £38pp which may be used towards the A la Carte menu)
- Full English breakfast each day
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary late check-out – subject to availability
- 20% discount off Spa treatments (excluding bio-tech treatments). Treatments are subject to availability and must be pre-booked
- Just over 1 hr from London
- Close to picture book Suffolk villages of Kersey, Boxford, Bildeston & Lavenham
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- Elegant guest bedrooms with stylish ensuite bathrooms
- Championship golf course next door
- Relaxing lounge areas
- Although the hotel borders the next door golf club, please note that this is a separate business. The hotel can arrange golf but don't expect hugely preferential rates
- The entrance to the grand driveway for the hotel is on a sharp bend. Take care!
- The Spa facilities comprise three soothing treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure stations, a relaxation lounge and quaint outdoor terrace with a Jacuzzi. A charge to use the facilities will apply if not booking treatments
DVD in Rooms
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
7.30am -10am Sat & Sun
7.30am-10.30pm Sundays (Lounge Menu)
6.30pm – 9pm daily
2pm – 5pm daily
Smart Casual dress is required. In the evenings it is usual for Gentlemen to wear Jackets. In our restaurants we deem sportswear, baseball caps, vest tops and trainers to be inappropriate attire.
The management reserve the right to determine what is suitable dress for the restaurants.
Car parking available on site.
We do have disabled access but we do not have rooms with disabled facilities i.e. handrails etc.
There are a limited number of Superior bedrooms located on the Ground floor.
Children are welcome and can be accommodated, sharing with their parents in a Superior room only. There is a charge of £39.00 B&B per night for children requiring an extra bed in the room. Baby cots are free of charge.
Children under 14 are not permitted in the restaurant at dinner, but can dine with their parents in the lounges or in your room. A Lounge/ Room service menu is available.
Dogs are allowed in a limited number of specific Superior rooms situated on the ground floor with convenient outside access. A charge of £15 per dog per night is applied to cover deep cleaning of the room on departure. Please arrange prior to booking.
View special offers or book now