Member since March 2023
Nestled in 7 acres of peaceful grounds, Grovefield House is a tranquil and luxurious country house hotel that is within easy reach of Maidenhead and Windsor, but feels a world away making it the perfect base for a relaxing short break. Guests will find elegant, traditional decor, comfortable bedrooms, beautiful gardens, and delicious dining in Hamilton's restaurant.
OPL Exclusive details
Escape to the country - Classic Room
From £62.73 pppn for a 11 night stay, to £90 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A chilled bottle of sparkling wine in your room on arrival (value £38)
- £60 per room allowance to use towards food from the lounge menu on one day (food only, drinks are not included, value is based on 2 people)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Lazy check out till midday
- Please note the hotel does not serve food on Sunday evenings.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Ideally located for Windsor and Maidenhead
- Individually styled bedrooms
- Seven acres of grounds
- Large outdoor terrace
- Pinewood Studios, Windsor Castle and Legoland all nearby
How to find Grovefield House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Please note the hotel does not serve food on Sunday evenings.
The hotel has a lift
History of the hotel
Once the country retreat of the Fuller brewing family, this turn-of-the-last-century house offers the very best combination of country house grandeur and modern luxurious accommodation.
The hotel has 4 dog-friendly Deluxe rooms. Dogs are charged at £10 per dog per night, a maximum of one dog per room is allowed. Dogs are not permitted in the bar and lounge during food service.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: