Renowned 14th Century country house hotel. Conveniently located just 45 mins from Central London, bordering Hertfordshire & Essex, the hotel has recently undergone a major refurbishment including stylish new upgraded Executive bedrooms
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival (value £52)
- Dinner each evening in The Grill Room for two (allowance £30 per person)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Easy M11 access from London in the North Essex countryside
- 4 star rated
- NEW - Eden Spa with hydrotherapy pool (charge applicable and pre-booking required)
- Relax in the large gardens with afternoon tea
- Refurbished Executive rooms for OPL guests
- Palatial lounge areas
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
1 AA Rosette Dining
Sawbridgeworth, 4 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am-10.30am Sat & Sun
Bar menu available 12pm-10pm
2pm – 5pm daily
120 complimentary car parking spaces available.
Fully DDA compliant - 2 accessible rooms are available on request.
Children are welcome, Classic rooms accommodate 1 child under 12 on an extra bed.
Children up to 12 years old can stay in their parents' room for £20 Bed & Breakfast per child per night, or £30 Dinner, Bed & Breakfast per child per night. Cots are complimentary on request.
The Grill Room Restaurant has a children's menu.
There are a small percentage of rooms suitable for pets. The pet fee charge is £20 per night and includes a water bowl and snacks. The grounds are extensive and each of the pet friendly rooms have double doors leading onto an external area within the grounds. Pets will not be able to enter the public areas although they are welcome on the restaurant terrace.
View special offers or book now