Bedford Swan Hotel Bedford, East Anglia
Historic 18th Century hotel on the banks of the River Ouse
Member since February 2019
Built in 1794 for the 5th Duke of Bedford, this elegant hotel in the heart of Bedford overlooks the River Ouse. Inside you'll find stunning public areas and impressive original 18th Century architecture. Just 15 minutes walk from the train statuion, it's an ideal base to explore the wonderful countryside of Downs, Chiltern Hills and Marston Vale.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Riverside Break
From £58.35 pppn for a 10 night stay, to £84.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Luxury room and receive:
- A Complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco (value £27.50) in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant (£50 per couple allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary 2pm late check out (value £20)
- Dine in the restaurant on an extra evening and receive complimentary bottle of house wine (min spend £40 per couple, wine value £18)
- Complimentary parking (value £5 per night)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Perfectly located in the heart of town
- Stunning views of the River
- Contemporary rooms
- Full of historic character
- Just 30 minutes from London
- Stylish bar / brasserie
- Parking included
Please note that the hotel spa and pool are closed for refurbishment until further notice.
How to find Bedford Swan Hotel
Bedford Swan Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Pen & Cob Brasserie offers all day dining with dinner served between 6pm and 10pm.
Parking is chargeable at £5 per night for all guests. Please note the hotel has limited parking spaces, in the event parking is unavailable, the reception team will suggest an alternative.
The hotel has a lift however please do contact us prior to booking if you have particular access needs.
Children up to age of 12 stay free of charge, all rooms can take 1 extra camp bed and suites have sofa beds. Those over the age of 12 pay adult rates.
In the interest of spa guests children are not permitted in the pool area between 11am – 4pm Friday to Sunday
Dogs are welcome in certain rooms, charged at £10 per night
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: