Bedford Swan Hotel Bedford, East Anglia
Historic 18th Century hotel on the bank of the River OuseBook
Member since 2019
Set on the embankment of the Great River Ouse in Bedford, Bedfordshire, The Bedford Swan Hotel offers luxurious, elegant bedrooms, along with all you will need for a perfect night's sleep. This stylish hotel is full of character, mixing contemporary fabrics and designs with original 18th Century features, creating a stunning hotel stay.
OPL Exclusive details
Sparkling Riverside Break
From £50.95 pppn for a 10 night stay, to £77 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco (value £30) in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant (£50 per couple allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary 2pm late check out (value £20)
- Dine in the restaurant on an extra evening and receive complimentary bottle of house wine (min spend £40 per couple, wine value £18)
- Complimentary parking (value £5 per night). Please be advised that parking is not reserved and is allocated on a first come first served basis.
There are 12 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Perfectly located in the heart of town
- Stunning views of the River
- Contemporary rooms
- Full of historic character
- Just 30 minutes from London
- Stylish bar / brasserie
- Thermal spa and vitality pool
The hotel has a recently refurbished Thermal Spa & Vitality pool. This facility is adults only and use is charged at £15 per person for one hour or £25 per person for two hours. The spa does not offer treatments.
How to find Bedford Swan Hotel
Bedford Swan Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Pen & Cob Brasserie offers all day dining with dinner served between 10am until 9pm, it is closed on Sunday evenings
Parking is complimentary for guests booking via OPL however is limited, not reserved and is allocated on a first come, first served basis. In the event parking is unavailable, the reception team will suggest an alternative.
Electric car charging: There are 2 BP Pulse charging units. 1 with 2 x 7W type 2 sockets, and 1 unit with a CCS and CHadeMO connector at 50kW, and a type 2 socket at 43kW. Network charges apply.
The hotel has a lift, however please contact us prior to booking if you have specific access needs.
Children up to the age of 12 stay free of charge when sleeping in an existing bed. If they require an additional bed this is charged at £10 per night. Breakfast is free of charge for all children up to the age of 12. Those over the age of 12 pay adult rates and will require a full-sized bed.
Dogs are welcome in certain rooms, charged at £10 per night
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: