Ashmount Country House Haworth, Yorkshire & The North East
Boutique Guest House with private hot tubs in Bronte CountryBook
Member since July 2022
Ashmount House offers boutique accommodation in historic Haworth, the heart of Bronte Country. Take it easy or enjoy a rambling walk on the rolling hills of Wuthering Heights & beyond. With unique bedrooms and private hot tubs as well as award winning dining & welcoming staff, this is a retreat where relaxation is top of the agenda.
OPL Exclusive details
Relaxing Yorkshire Break - Four Poster Room
From £79.90 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Four Poster room and receive:
- A bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £22.95)
- A dining allowance of £40 per room on one day towards either Dinner or a Full Afternoon Tea for two*
- Full Yorkshire breakfast for two daily
- Lazy 1 pm check out (subject to availability)
- *NB the restaurant serves dinner Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Sunday only
- This package is non refundable within 7 days of arrival
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Individual bedrooms
- Award winning restaurant
- Private hot tubs
- Stunning location and views
- Log fires and beautiful gardens
- 3 minute walk to Haworth
- Family run
How to find Ashmount Country House
Ashmount Country House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast – 8.30am-10am
Afternoon Tea: Daily 1-3pm
Evening Dining every night 6.30-8pm.
Please note – They serve Hamper based sharing platters when the restaurant is closed. A la Carte is available in the restaurant on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Sunday.
Please book in advance to guarantee a table
Complimentary parking for residents.
Child costs £40 per child per night inclusive of Z Bed and Breakfast
The hotel does not provide Cots
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: