Set amongst landscaped gardens and woodlands, the magnificent Grade II listed Tylney Hall with its unique view of the rolling Hampshire countryside provides the perfect venue for celebrations, romantic breaks or just pure relaxation. The award winning Oak Room restaurant offers some of the finest dining in Hampshire.
OPL Exclusive details
8 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 8 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Chilled bottle of Champagne and chocolates in your room on arrival (value £74)
- 3 course dinner for two which includes selected dishes from our Oak Room Restaurant menu each evening (value £42.50 pp)
- A rose on your pillow at turn down (value £7.50)
- Full English Breakfast daily with a lazy checkout till midday
- Complimentary use of all leisure facilities whilst resident
- Please note this is not a set rate but varies by day
- Bookings amended or cancelled within 5 days of arrival incur a charge equivalent to a 1 night stay. Bookings are entirely non-refundable within 48h of arrival.
View all offers?
- Romantic luxury country spa hotel
- Easy access from the M3
- Luxury Spa with indoor and outdoor pools
- Elegant stylish character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette dining in the Oak room restaurant
- Family friendly
- Green Tourism Silver Award
The outdoor pool opens seasonally. It will be closed from 8pm on 11th October and will reopen in the Spring.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
2 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 4:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
6.30am-10am Mon- Fri
7.30am-10.30am Sat & Sun
12.30pm-1.30pm Mon- Sat
7pm-10pm Mon- Sat
3.30pm – 5pm Mon- Sat
In our restaurant, whilst we do not operate a dress code, most of our guests choose smart casual or formal wear.
Complimentary parking for all guests.
The hotel has good disabled access with the restaurant, lounges and bar all on ground level as well as several bedrooms. There is also one fully accessible bedroom.
There is no lift at the hotel.
Tylney Tots - 3 months - 3 years - Stay for Free when sharing their parents room to include breakfast.
Children aged 3-16 are charged at £30 per day inclusive of breakfast.
Deluxe Rooms cannot accommodate any extra beds.
Executive Rooms can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed, supplements will apply.
Suites can accommodate a maximum of two extra beds, supplements will apply.
There are no time restrictions for children using the swimming pool.
Should you wish to book any beauty treatments, please do so prior to arrival as the Spa is extremely popular, particularly at the weekends.
Dogs are allowed in the Executive bedrooms only (upgraded supplements will apply for these rooms). Dogs are charged at £25 per dog per stay. Please contact us on 0333 2125 594 to check suitable room availability. Dogs are not allowed in the main hotel, they are permitted on the terrace outdoors and in the gardens.
Green Tourism Silver Award
Composts its food waste on site, has an ongoing project to introduce 'fuel pod' technology so that cooking oil can be turned into bio-diesel for estate machinery, herb gardens reduce the need for external supplies and water bottles made from recycled glass
View special offers or book now