The Montagu Arms Beaulieu, Hampshire & The New Forest
Elegant luxury hotel in the New Forest
Member since December 2019
Opulent, comfortable surroundings and glorious, fragrant gardens, this is a quintessentially English country house experience. The 3 AA Rosette Terrace Restaurant showcases the rich larder of the forest, coast and country. Sumptuous individual bedrooms combine comfort with sophistication; creating the perfect space in which to unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break
Just £125 per person per night, for 1 to 7 nights
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room
- Half-bottle of Taittinger Champagne and chocolates in your room on arrival (value £49)
- 2 course dinner for two in the Terrace Restaurant* or 3 course dinner at Monty's Inn each evening
- Full New Forest Breakfast (can be served in your room at no extra cost)
- Late checkout a 12pm (value £20)
- Free New Forest A-Z to help you explore the beautiful surroundings
- Stay two nights or more and receive a complimentary Cream Tea for two or £30.00 voucher to use at SenSpa located at Careys Manor Hotel. Treatments must be pre booked
- *The Terrace restaurant is closed Monday evenings so dinner will be in Monty's Inn
- This package is non refundable in the event of cancellation
View special offers
- Multi award winning including 3 Rosette Terrace Restaurant
- Unique and sophisticated bedrooms
- Superbly located in the New Forest with stunning surroundings and activities
- Use of the health club facilities at sister hotel
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Many ingredients sourced from their own kitchen garden
- Choice of Restaurants
- Timeless English garden
How to find The Montagu Arms
The Montagu Arms
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7.00am 9.30am
8.00am - 10.00am (Saturdays and Sundays)
The Terrace Restaurant
Closed on Mondays
Lunch 12-2.30pm Tuesday to Sunday
Dinner 7-9.30pm Tuesday to Sunday
(Please note that The Terrace Restaurant only accepts children of 12 years of age and upwards)
Open from 11am to 3.30pm and 6.30pm to 11pm.
Lunch - 12pm to 2.30pm Monday to Friday and 12pm to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Dinner - 6.30pm to 9.30pm every day.
They like you to feel comfortable throughout your stay at The Montagu Arms however they do request that no trainers or denim is worn in the Terrace restaurant.
Two car parks are located to the rear of the hotel with garage spaces also available. Disabled spaces are located at the front of the hotel. If the car park is full, please ask for assistance at reception and a member of the team will be delighted to park your car for you. One Tesla Specific charger and one Tesla Universal charger is available onsite.
Children aged 3 years old or under can stay for free however please not they are unable to stay in the Hay Loft Suites. Children under the age of 16 years old, sharing a room with adults will be charged at £35 per person per night including breakfast. Children under the age of 11 years old are not permitted to take dinner in The Terrace Restaurant, however children are welcome in Monty's.
Stroll along winding paths and duck under rose-covered trellises to discover new surprises around every corner, from secret benches to sit with a drink and a book, to the kitchen herb and vegetable garden, where hens the colour of cinnamon lay sandy eggs in the straw and head gardener Barry Daniel selects the best ingredients for the guests.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: