The Lodge on Loch Lomond Argyll & Bute, West Coast Scotland
4 star luxury hotel on the bank of Loch LomondBook
Member since 2020
The Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel truly is a unique destination located on the beachfront at Luss, enjoying magnificent panoramic views over Scotland's favourite loch. Most of the stylish rooms offer stunning views of the loch, as does the award winning restaurant. With a vast range of activities, this is the perfect location for a relaxing or activity filled break. With its own jetty this enables guests to connect with all that Loch Lomond has to offer and local partners provide a range of fun activities to make the most of your stay.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury on the Loch
From £91.88 pppn for a 12 night stay, to £110 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in an Executive Munros room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of fizz in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two in the restaurant on the first evening (value £29.95 pp, supplements may apply to some dishes)
- A glass of house wine with dinner (or beer/soft drink)
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a complimentary cruise on Loch Lomond (on the Cruise Loch Lomond Waterbus). Please note that the cruise is subject to availability and operates seasonally. Cruises are not available November - March.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stunning panoramic views
- Waterside restaurant
- Only 30 minutes' drive from Glasgow city centre
- Variety of activities on the doorstep
- Outdoor Terrace
- Private jetty
- Superbly located to explore the area
Charges are applicable for the newly opened Amber Rose Spa, but the Thermal Suite and Mud Rasul make experience worth the little extra.
Please note that the complimentary cruise trips run during the peak season and are subject to availability and weather conditions.
How to find The Lodge on Loch Lomond
The Lodge on Loch Lomond
Argyll & Bute
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: 7am - 10am Monday to Friday and 8am - 10am weekends
Lunch: 12-4.00pm Monday to Sunday.
Afternoon Tea: 12-5.00pm
Dinner: 6-9.30pm Monday to Sunday.
Complimentary on site parking is available
Electric Vehicle charging: 6 x Easee Electric charge points, payment to be made via the Monta app.
Disabled access rooms are available on request
Children are welcome. Children under 10 are complimentary on a B&B basis while over 10 are £30 a night B&B, additional meals are charged as taken for all ages.
All rooms are child friendly excluding Classic Graham rooms and the Travis Suite. Please call our team for more details and to check suitable availability.
Dogs are welcome in certain room types and are charged at £25 per dog per stay
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: