Full of character and historic charm, a stone's throw from Charlecote Park lies this former farmhouse that boasts its own landscaped gardens, plus exquisite period furnishings. Homely, stylish hotel rooms in the heart of Shakespeare Country, situated in the quaint village of Charlecote only 5 miles from Stratford-Upon-Avon.
OPL Exclusive details
5 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of House wine in your room on arrival
- Three course dinner for two in the Restaurant on one evening (value £40 per couple, please state your preferred dining time when booking)
- Full Cotswold breakfast for two daily
- Guaranteed noon check out
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine if dining on additional evenings, including the Carvery or Tapas, minimum 3 courses
- Please be advised that the hotel restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays from 1st November - 31st January and only a limited light bites menu will be served. Guests staying and dining on these days will receive £20 towards the lite bites menu and £20 drinks credit for use in the bar.
View all offers?
- Only 5 miles from Stratford
- Outdoor Terrace
- 2 acres of landscaped Gardens
- Stylish bedrooms
- Situated in the quaint village of Charlecote
- Exquisite period furnishings
- Locally renowned restaurant
- 5 minutes drive from the M40
- Ideal base to explore the Cotswolds and Warwick
All bedrooms are a short walk from the reception, bar and restaurant in a separate wing.
Four Poster Bed
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
The Restaurant Menu is available from 11 am to 9 pm
Afternoon Tea is served Monday to Saturday 12.00pm until 4.30pm and Sunday 12.00pm to 6.00pm.
The Carvery is available Friday and Saturday night and Sunday from 12.30 -3pm
Complimentary on site parking is available
Children are welcome and can be accommodated in certain rooms, please call to check.
Travel cots are free of charge.
Extra beds for children upto 16 years are £10 Per night
Breakfast is £10.95 per day
Pooches are very welcome. All rooms can accommodate them with a small £20 cleaning charge per dog per stay. A new doggy menu is available so your Pooch can be spoiled as well as you.
View special offers or book now