The Bear of Rodborough Hotel Stroud, Cotswolds
Popular Country Inn over-looking Rodborough Common, nr Stroud
Member since 2003
The Bear of Rodborough is a popular former 17th-century coaching inn situated high above Stroud in 300 acres of National Trust Land. A beautifully renovated country retreat that has sympathetically maintained its rustic charm. Escape from it all.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Country Getaway
From £57.86 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £95 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Country House Double/Twin room and receive:
- Early check in at 1pm (usually 2.30 pm)
- Welcome drink on arrival, local beer or glass of house wine (average value £6)
- 3 course candlelit dinner for 2 in the Library Restaurant on one evening (value £34 pp)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Dine on a second evening and receive a complimentary bottle of House Wine (value £23) with your meal (3 courses)
View special offers
- Friendly Country Inn on the edge of the Cotswolds
- Refurbished bedrooms with soft furnishings
- Packed with character and charm
- Lots of walks from the doorstep
- Easy M5 access
- The "Country House" bedrooms are a very short walk from the main building via an undercover walkway.
How to find The Bear of Rodborough Hotel
The Bear of Rodborough Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
8am -10am Sat & Sun
12pm-2.30pm Mon- Sat
7pm – 9pm daily (The Library Restaurant)
6pm-9.30pm (The Bear Bar)
2.30pm – 6pm daily
On site free parking is available.
The hotel does not have any accessible bedrooms
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5.00 per night and person for cots.
All children occupying en extra bed are charged GBP 20.00 per child per night (breakfast included).
All bedrooms have internet access
Dogs allowed on request. A charge of £20 per dog per night will apply with bowls and mats available if required, they are welcome in some country house rooms and are not permitted n the restaurant
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: