Member since 2016
Sudbury House is a thoughtfully redesigned four star Regency property delivering a beautiful juxtaposition of modern and traditional features. Nestled on the edge of the Cotswolds in the pretty market town of Faringdon with 2 AA Rosettes, Sudbury House is the perfect place to relax and unwind
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Classic Double
From £68.43 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and chocolates in your room on arrival (value £38)
- 3 course dinner for two in the Magnolia Restaurant on the first evening (£30 pp allowance for use towards food only)
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (value £18) with dinner if dining on an additional evening
- Full English breakfast daily (served in bed if preferred, value £3.50) and complimentary newspaper
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a complimentary full afternoon tea for two (value £20 pp)
- 1pm late check out (value £35)
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 2 AA Rosette restaurant
- Four Star property
- Completely refurbished in 2015
- Well located between Oxford and Swindon
- Extensive patio with private garden
- 9 acres of picturesque grounds
How to find Sudbury House Hotel
Sudbury House Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Monday - Friday 07.00 am – 09.00 am Saturday and Sunday 08.00 am – 10.00 am
12-2pm Monday –Saturday
The Bar menu is available seven days a week from 12-9pm
Sunday lunch is 12-2:30pm
6-9pm Sunday – Thursday & 6-9.30pm Friday and Saturday
Served daily 12pm - 4.30pm in the Lounge or on the terrace of Restaurant 56
Magnolia Restaurant – Smart attire
Restaurant 56 – Informal/ Casual
There are 100 complimentary parking spaces available
There is an accessible room suitable for disabled guests, with a lift providing access to all floors. All public areas are accessible
Children under two are complimentary on a bed and breakfast basis and there are two family rooms available. Cots and extra beds are available in bedrooms, with an additional charge of £10 per night.
Children are not permitted in The Magnolia Restaurant, families with children may dine in the Restaurant 56.
There is a charge of £20 per pet per night, the pet friendly rooms are limited
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: