Sudbury House is a thoughtfully redesigned four star Regency property delivering a beautiful juxtaposition of modern and traditional features. Nestled on the edge of the Cotswolds in the pretty market town of Faringdon with 2 AA Rosettes, Sudbury House is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
5 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and chocolates in your room on arrival (value £38)
- Dinner for two in the Magnolia Restaurant on the first evening (£30 pp allowance for use towards food only)
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (value £18) with dinner if dining on an additional evening
- Full English breakfast daily (served in bed if preferred, value £3.50) and complimentary newspaper
- Stay 3 nights+ and receive a complimentary full afternoon tea for two (value £20 pp)
- 1pm late check out (value £35)
- Please note that if a private function is taking place at the hotel, dinner will be served in the hotels resident dining room and not in the main Magnolia restaurant.
View all offers?
- 2 AA Rosette restaurant
- Four Star property
- Completely refurbished in 2015
- Well located between Oxford and Swindon
- Extensive patio with private garden
- 9 acres of picturesque grounds
- Luxurious bedrooms
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
2 AA Rosette Dining
Swindon train station is 12 miles
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 2:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
Monday - Friday 07.00 am – 09.00 am Saturday and Sunday 08.00 am – 10.00 am
12-2pm Monday –Saturday
The Bar menu is available seven days a week from 12-9pm
Sunday lunch is 12-2:30pm
6-9pm Sunday – Thursday & 6-9.30pm Friday and Saturday
Served daily 12pm - 4.30pm in the Lounge or on the terrace of Restaurant 56
Please note that if a private function is taking place at the hotel, dinner will be served in the hotels resident dining room and not in the main Magnolia restaurant
Magnolia Restaurant – Smart attire
Restaurant 56 – Informal/ Casual
There are 100 complimentary parking spaces available
There is an accessible room suitable for disabled guests, with a lift providing access to all floors. All public areas are accessible
Children under two are complimentary on a bed and breakfast basis and there are two family rooms available. Cots and extra beds are available in bedrooms, with an additional charge of £10 per night.
Children are not permitted in The Magnolia Restaurant, families with children may dine in the Restaurant 56.
There is a charge of £20 per pet per night, the pet friendly rooms are limited
View special offers or book now