Stonefield Castle Argyll and Bute, West Coast Scotland
Romantic Castle on the shores of Loch FyneBook
Member since 2014
This beautiful historic castle is in an idyllic location situated in 60 acres of woodland, near the shores of the Loch and above the fishing village of Tarbert.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Castle Break - Deluxe room
From £69.22 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £104.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Chilled bottle of Champagne and chocolates in your room on arrival (value £52.50)*
- Dinner for two on the first evening (£30pp allowance). Please advise prior to arrival if you'd prefer to take the dinner on a different evening
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Guaranteed lazy check out at 1pm (value £20)
- Complimentary early check in on the day (subject to availability on arrival)
- * Guests can substitute the Champagne for a full afternoon tea for two if preferred (value £18.95 pp). Please advise prior to arrival
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Romantic hotel set in 60 acres of woodland overlooking Loch Fyne
- Spectacular 2 hour drive from Glasgow
- Traditional ensuite bedrooms
- Grand lounge areas with open fires
- Nature lovers paradise
- Dog friendly
- Being a castle, some of the bedrooms can be a little bit dark and with high ceilings.
- The drive out to Kintyre can take a while, but our advice is not to rush it but rather set aside time to stop and take in the incredible scenery on route.
How to find Stonefield Castle
Argyll and Bute
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
8am - 10:00am
12pm - 5pm
6.45pm - 9.45pm
Afternoon Tea is served between 12:30pm to 4pm.
Booking in advance is essential with a minimum of 24 hours notice is required.
Guests are also kindly asked to inform Reception (at least 24 hours prior to reservation) of any dietary requirements and to get in contact directly for further information.
There is ample complimentary parking facilities at the hotel
Disabled rooms are available but limited so please contact reservations directly to check availability
Hotel has a lift but it only goes to the 1st floor bedrooms.
Children under 12 years stay free when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
Children over 12 years pay a supplement of £30 per night which includes full english breakfast.
Additional beds are available but limited so please check with reservations prior to confirmation
The hotel is happy to accept dogs in the hotel and a small fee of £10 per dog per stay, all of the rooms are dog friendly
Dogs are permitted in the public areas and guest rooms but not in the restaurant, your pooch can have breakfast with you in the bar and there are 60 acres of land for you both to explore. Say hello to the resident labrador Fudge while you are there
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: