Member since 2013
Luxury 4* waterfront spa hotel situated on the Conwy estuary, near Llandudno, on the northern outskirts of Snowdonia. the Quay Hotel offers an award winning spa, gourmet food and deluxe contemporary bedrooms. The hotel has wall-to-wall windows which allows the sea views to flood the interiors with natural light a truly spectacular sight. Why not take a seat on the Vista terrace, a magical place to relax, offering the most stunning views of the Estuary and nearby mountains.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Lazy Break - Superior Room
From £76.17 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £107 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £29)
- A dining allowance of £32.50 per person on the first night of your stay
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Full access to the health and leisure suite
- 10% off pre-booked spa treatments
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* deluxe spa hotel nr Llandudno, North Wales
- Underwent a £1 million refurbishment in 2020
- Just a short drive from Manchester or Liverpool
- Fully equipped luxury spa
- Dine in the renowned 1 AA rosette restaurant
- Stylish and spacious luxury bedrooms
- Ideal base to explore Snowdonia by day and then luxury by night
How to find Quay Hotel & Spa
Quay Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Parking is on a complimentary basis
Electric car charging:
There are two charging points. These are payable on a daily rate.
Access to all public areas and rooms
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children over 2 years are charged GBP £25 per child per night for children's cots/beds to include breakfast.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request.
Children are welcome to use the pool from 8.30am – 10am and 4.30pm – 6pm.
The Team at the Quay Hotel and Spa are more than happy for you to bring your pet dog, however please note that we would only accept small and well behaved dogs.
Pet dogs are charged £25.00 per night to cover any additional cleaning costs and are accommodated in Ground Floor Superior Marina Rooms only which feature patio doors with a grassed area.
Dogs are not allowed in the main hotel but we do allow dogs in the Dory Lounge behind the Reception Area and on the outside terraced area.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: