Member since 2013
Luxury 4* waterfront spa hotel situated on the Conwy estuary, Llandudno, on the northern outskirts of Snowdonia. Just a short drive from Manchester & Liverpool the Quay Hotel offers an award winning spa, gourmet food and deluxe contemporary bedrooms. Escape & Unwind.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Lazy Break - Classic Room
From £66.20 pppn for a 10 night stay, to £99.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £29)
- 3 course dinner for two on the first night of your stay (value £32.50 pp)
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily
- Full access to the health and leisure suite
- 15% off pre-booked spa treatments
- 1 pm late check out
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 4* deluxe spa hotel nr Llandudno, North Wales
- Just a short drive from Manchester or Liverpool
- Fully equipped luxury spa
- Dine in the renowned 1 AA rosette Grill restaurant
- Stylish and spacious luxury bedrooms
- Ideal base to explore Snowdonia by day and then luxury by night
How to find Quay Hotel & Spa
Quay Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Parking is on a complimentary basis
Access to all public areas and rooms
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children over 2 years are charged GBP £25 per child per night for children's cots/beds.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request.
Children are welcome to use the pool from 10-12 am and 3-5 pm.
Dogs are permitted in the Classic and Classic Marina rooms, they are charged at £25 per dog per night.
Dogs are welcome in the lounge in the evenings and the lobby during the day. They are not permitted in the bar or restaurant.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: