Luxurious country mansion hotel set in 30 acres of secluded woodland just outside of Aberystwyth, Mid-Wales. Grand spacious bedrooms with high ceilings, views across the fields towards the surrounding hill sides that instantly make you feel you have arrived somewhere a little bit special.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Deluxe Double room and receive:
- Welcome drink on arrival (tea/coffee/glass of house wine/local beer)
- Full Welsh breakfast for two daily (Please note that they are only offering a room service breakfast until further notice)
- Stay 2 nights plus and receive a late noon check out
- Fine luxury hotel set between Cardigan Bay & the Cambrian Mountains in West Wales
- 14 luxurious bedrooms
- Original features
- Secluded setting yet 3 miles from Aberystwyth
- Log fires
- Outdoor lovers paradise with lots of country walks
- 30 acres of walled garden, woodland and lake
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
3 miles from Aberystwyth
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7:30am - 10:30am
Parking for up to 60 cars is available to the front of the property. Reserved parking for disability registered vehicles.
Full disabled access to all ground floor areas of the Mansion.
Fully accesible bedroom, with wet room and grab rails.
This hotel does not have a lift.
The Mansion provides a number of rooms that either have sofa beds or extra beds that can be added to the room for your child's comfort, they also have two cots that can be placed in the rooms.
The charge for children sharing a room is £25 per child per night on a bed and breakfast basis.
History of the hotel
Nanteos Mansion sits directly on the site of a much earlier manor house, Neuadd Llawdden, which can still be found with front door and windows still intact, in the cellars below the house. The flooring dates back to the 11th century with flagstones worn from the steps of previous inhabitants.
In its heyday the Nanteos estate totalled some 33,000 acres throughout Cardiganshire or, as we know it today, Ceredigion.
Dogs are most welcome at the Mansion, there are2 rooms available which are luxury double and a suite at £10 per night, they are not allowed in the restaurant and must be kept on the lead
View special offers or book now