Moor Hall Hotel and Spa Sutton Coldfield, Central England
Popular 4 star country spa hotel nr BirminghamBook
Member since 2013
4* Moor Hall Hotel & Spa has a quiet countryside location with excellent spa facilities offering the perfect base to explore Birmingham and the local area. Family run for 60 years, the hotel has a unique charming atmosphere
OPL Exclusive details
Stay between September 26th and 30th September and receive :
- A discount of 15 % off your break
Stay in a Standard Double room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of wine in your room on arrival (value £24)
- 3 course set menu or carvery dinner for two each evening (value £24.50pp)*
- Use of the spa / leisure facilities during your stay. Pool access may be limited at busy times, it is advisable to pre-book a time slot at weekends.
- Full breakfast for two daily
- *value can be used towards food in the Lounge Bar if preferred
- Please be advised that leisure facilities are closed for refurbishment from 11th September until 20th October 2023. The package rate during this period has been reduced accordingly
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Modern country style spa hotel in Sutton Coldfield, nr Birmingham
- Fully equipped spa offering Thalgo treatments
- Indoor swimming pool
- Comfortable spacious bedrooms
- Air conditioned gym
- Green Tourism Gold Award
- Family owned for 60 years
How to find Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Moor Hall Hotel and Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: 6:30am - 9:30am Weekdays
Dinner: Friday 6pm to 9pm, Saturday 5:30pm to 9pm, Sunday carvery 12pm to 9.30pm
The Oak Room
Lunch: Sundays between 12.30pm and 2pm
Dinner: Daily 6.30pm and 9pm
Lounge Bar & Terrace
Open from 8am daily, brunch dishes served to 11:30am. All day menu available from 11:30am.
There is adequate free onsite parking for guests.
Electric Vehicle charging: 4x charge points, payment via ChargeAssist app.
The hotel has a fully adapted room, as well as a lift and parking spaces close to the entrance. Please note that wheelchair access to the sunken garden is not currently possible.
Child breakfast - £7.50 per night (12 and under) £10.00 per night (12 and over), additional Child's bed £10.00 per night, additional cot £10.00 per night. Child's Dinner £16.00 per night
Supplements also apply for family rooms, please contact our team to check suitable availability. Children cannot be accommodated in Jacuzzi rooms.
Children may use the pool only. Please note that use of the pool access for children may be limited at busy times, it is advisable to pre-book a time slot at weekends.
Pets are not permitted.
Green Tourism Gold Award
Use alternative energy sources such as solar power, operate an eco-friendly transport policy utilising electric company vehicles and work with suppliers to reduce packaging.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: