Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh Moreton, Cotswolds
Stylish 4* Luxury Hotel in Moreton in Marsh
Member since 2003
Enjoy a traditional Cotswold welcome at this fine country hotel and explore the delightful walks in the surrounding countryside. The Manor House was completely refurbished in 2007 after the floods and now is a stunning contemporary luxury coaching inn of 4 star status.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Cotswold Break
From £113.70 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £114.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Good Double and receive:
- Pre-dinner cocktail in the bar for two each evening (value £10)
- Dinner for two each evening in either the Brasserie or Mulberry restaurant (£37 pp food allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out till midday (value £20)
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Luxury hotel in the heart of the Cotswold market town of Moreton in Marsh
- 2 AA Rosette Mulberry Restaurant
- Secret Garden
- Elegant country bedrooms
- Direct train from London
- Modern stylish bar
- Ample rear parking
- The hotel is set just off the popular high street of Moreton in Marsh and as such there is only limited parking bays at the front of the hotel. There is however ample parking at the rear.
- As a quirky old Cotswold coaching inn room sizes do vary, and some have sloped ceilings.
How to find Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh
Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
12pm-2.30pm daily (Bar & Brasserie)
7pm-9.30pm daily (The Mulberry & Brasserie)
2.30pm – 6pm daily
(No Jeans or Trainers)
Free parking is available
There is a good level of disabled access through the Hotel. The Kiftsgate Room has been especially adapted for wheelchair access.
All children are welcome. All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. Older children are charged £20.00 per night for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Pets welcome in some rooms on request. There is a pet charge of £20 per dog per night.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: