Mallory Court Hotel & Spa Leamington Spa, Warwickshire & Stratford-upon-Avon
Stylish luxury country hotel near Leamington Spa
Member since 2012
Mallory Court Hotel is a luxurious 4 AA Red Star ivy clad country house. Set in ten acres of landscaped gardens, with two award winning restaurants, the hotel is just a 5-minute drive from historic Royal Leamington Spa. The newly built Elan Spa is now open boasts state of the art facilities.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Spa Escape
From £99.29 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £105 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior Deluxe room and receive:
- Dinner for two in the Brasserie (£30pp allowance) each evening
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- 20% off spa treatments* *Treatments are subject to availability and should be pre-booked.
- Complimentary use of the spa facilities from check in to check out (usually £25 per person per day)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Recently awarded 4 AA Red Stars
- Situated in the Warwickshire countryside just a short drive from Leamington Spa
- Brand new spa facilities
- Renowned for its food with a 3 AA Rosette restaurant
- Sumptuous elegant bedrooms
- Relaxing wood panelled lounges
- Manicured tranquil gardens
- Own kitchen garden
- Mallory has long held a high reputation for food in the fine dining restaurant. The prices do reflect that.
- The hotel is made up of 3 separate buildings with public areas, facilities and rooms spread across. As such the hotel may not suitable for those who are less mobile.
- Unless booking a 55 minute treatment or our Spa Escape package, there is a charge of £25pp per day to use the spa.
How to find Mallory Court Hotel & Spa
Mallory Court Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Mallory restaurant
Breakfast: 7:00 - 10:00am weekdays, 8:00 - 10:00 weekends
Afternoon Tea: 3:00 - 5:00pm
Dinner: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Lunch 12pm – 2.15pm Afternoon Tea 3pm – 5.00pm Dinner 6.30pm – 9.15pm
The Brasserie is situated in the adjacent building; it has seating on two floors.
Spa Cafe Breakfast served from 8am – 11am Food is served throughout the day until 7.00pm
Smart casual attire is requested throughout the property and in particular in the restaurant
Complimentary parking available on site.
There are 7 steps leading up to the deluxe and master rooms.
In the manor house, where reception and the main restaurant are located, there are two small steps at the front door, but upon request we are able to put a ramp out to make this more accessible. There is a disabled toilet situated on the ground floor of the hotel.
There is no lift in the manor house
Children under 2 years £15 per night for a cot.
Older children will be charged at £35 per child per night for an extra bed to include breakfast, all other meals will be charged for as taken.
A charge of £15.00 per child, per day (bookable in advance) will be applicable for children wishing to use the facilities.
Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the Thermal Suite/Fitness Gym Studio or have spa treatments.
Children under the age of 4 have no access to the pool and spa facilities.
Children age 4 to 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult within the pool at all times.
Children age 13 – 16 may use the pool, if accompanied by an adult pool side.
Access times to the pool 7.30 am – 9 am and 5 pm – 6.30 pm
Mallory Court has 3 buildings nestled within beautiful grounds.
The manor house is the original building where all of the Master rooms and the Fine Dining restaurant are located .
Orchard house is where the spa/treatment rooms/gym is. The Superior Deluxe and Superior Master rooms are also located here.
The Knight Suite has the standard bedrooms and the brasserie, It is located on the side of the main building.
The hotel do not accept dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: