Mallory Court Hotel & Spa Leamington Spa, Central England
Stylish luxury country hotel near Leamington Spa
Mallory Court Hotel is a luxurious ivy clad country house set in ten acres of landscaped gardens, with two award winning restaurants, just a 5-minute drive from historic Royal Leamington Spa. The newly built Elan Spa is now open boasting state of the art facilities.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Spa Escape
From £98.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £102.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior Deluxe room and receive:
- Dinner for two in the Brasserie (£30pp allowance) each evening
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- 20% off spa treatments* *Treatments are subject to availabulity and should be pre-booked.
- Full use of the spa facilities
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Situated in the Warwickshire countryside just a short drive from Leamington Spa
- Brand new spa facilities
- Renowned for its food with a 3 AA Rosettes restaurant
- Sumptuous elegant bedrooms
- Relaxing wood panelled lounges
- Manicured tranquil gardens
- Own kitchen garden
- Mallory has long held a high reputation for food in the fine dining restaurant. The prices do reflect that.
How to find Mallory Court Hotel & Spa
Mallory Court Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Mallory restaurant
Breakfast: 7:00 - 10:00am weekdays, 8:00 - 10:00 weekends
Afternoon Tea: 3:00 - 5:00pm
Dinner: 6:30 - 8:30pm
Lunch 12pm – 2.15pm Afternoon Tea 3pm – 5.00pm Dinner 6.30pm – 9.15pm
The Brasserie is situated in the adjacent building; it has seating on two floors. The Brasserie is closed on Sunday evenings.
Spa Cafe Breakfast served from 8am – 11am Food is served throughout the day until 7.00pm
Smart casual attire is requested throughout the property and in particular in the restaurant
Complimentary parking available on site.
There are 7 steps leading up to the deluxe and master rooms.
In the main house, where reception and the main restaurant are located, there are two small steps at the front door, but upon request we are able to put a ramp out to make this more accessible. There is a disabled toilet situated on the ground floor of the hotel.
Children under 2 years £15 per night for a cot.
Older children will be charged at £35 per child per night for an extra bed to include breakfast, all other meals will be charged for as taken.
The hotel do not accept dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
Stratford Upon Avon
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: