Lion Quays Hotel & Spa NR Oswestry, Shropshire & Herefordshire
4* Contemporary Spa Resort in Shropshire
Member since 2010
Fine 4* Spa hotel situated alongside the picturesque Llangollen Canal. Stunning award winning spa with 25 metre pool, country club and two excellent restaurants. In our opinion this is an excellent value resort with superb facilities, and yet within easy reach of the major Midlands and North West cities.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Superior Room
From £85.72 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £114 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior Double room and receive:
- 3 course a la carte dinner for two each night in The Waterside Restaurant, without value restriction.
- Complimentary use of the stunning award winning Thermal Spa suite, including Hydro Pool, Sauna, Sanarium, Experience Showers, Livello Steam Room, Snow Cave and relaxation areas from 9.00am-6.30pm (usual cost £25 per person per day). Pre-booking of treatments is essential**.
- Bottle of chilled Champagne and fresh muffins in your room on arrival (Value £40)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Robes and slippers in your room
- **Use of the spa is on the dates of your stay only and not on the day of check out. Guests may use the spa on the day of arrival prior to check in, from 9am.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Modern 4* rated spa resort
- Situated on the Llangollen Canal just north of Oswestry
- Award winning thermal spa suite and country club facilities
- Restaurant & spa brasserie
- Large gym and free classes for residents
- Enjoy the spectacular "Ice Cave" in the spa
- Please note that the Feature rooms have showers only.
The hotel is made up of separate buildings with public areas, facilities and rooms spread across. As such the hotel may not suitable for those who are less mobile.
How to find Lion Quays Hotel & Spa
Lion Quays Hotel & Spa
Nr Weston Rhyn
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
6.30am-10am Mon- Fri
7am -10.30am Sat & Sun
12pm-2pm Nico's Brasserie
12pm-5.30pm Mon- Sat in the Waterside Restaurant
12pm-5pm Sunday Lunch in the Waterside Restaurant
6.30pm – 9.30pm daily
12pm - 6pm daily
12.30pm – 5pm daily
Free on site parking facilities.
There are disabled access public areas, disabled access bedrooms, disabled toilets on ground floor, wheelchair access to reception, restaurant, bar, leisure facilities and disabled car parking.
Children welcome, Standard rooms accommodate one extra child, Family rooms up to 2 children - please note an additional charge of £35 per night will apply for family rooms.
Children under 2 are free. Children up to 12 are £20 per night B&B paid on departure. Cots provided on request.
Children may use the pool only. Children's swim times are as follows:
Monday - Friday 10.30 - 11.30am and 2pm - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9am - 5pm
Pets not allowed, except guide dogs.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: