Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa Isle of Wight, Hampshire & The New Forest
Privately owned 4* spa resort on the Isle of Wight
Member since 2016
Set in an area of "Outstanding Natural Beauty" Lakeside Park is one of the finest hotels on the Isle of Wight. Just a short car ferry from the mainland, the hotel is a true escape from everyday life, with sumptuous food, a relaxing spa and spacious modern bedrooms.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay a little longer (Executive room)
From £72.36 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £91.25 pppn for a 2 night stay
Stay in an Executive room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two each evening in the Brasserie restaurant(£25 pp allowance)
- Full use of the spa throughout your stay
- Return car ferry tickets from Southampton, Portsmouth or Lymington*
- Full breakfast daily
- 20% off pre-booked spa treatments (Mon - Thurs only)
- *Please check crossing times on http://www.redfunnel.co.uk/ and then contact the hotel directly with the details. The hotel will organise the ferry tickets for you.
View special offers
- Short and scenic car ferry crossing from the mainland
- Set in acres of countryside
- Relaxing spa & pool
- Brasserie restaurant offering informal dining
- Contemporary superior bedrooms
- Privately owned and managed 4* rated hotel
Although you need to get on a ferry to go to the Isle of Wight, the boats run very regularly (and this just adds to the appeal of a true getaway!)
How to find Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa
Lakeside Park Hotel & Spa
Isle of Wight
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am - 10am Weekdays
8am - 10:30am Weekends
12:30pm - 2:30pm Mon - Sat
12:30pm - 3pm Sun
6:30pm - 9:30pm daily
Three of the bedrooms are specially designed and equipped for disabled access. Pathways through the hotel grounds are DDA compliant to ensure that every guest can enjoy the Lakeside Park Hotel's beautiful location.
Accessible rooms are especially equipped with wet rooms with shower and no bath.
Each Accessible room has its own designated parking bay. Please call our Reservations Team for more information or to check availability
Children are welcome.
Under 3s £15 per night.
Children aged 3 years+ are charged at £35 per night. Breakfast included. Maximum number of children per room is one.
Children's swim times: 8.30am to 10am and 4.30pm to 6.30pm
Cycle tracks and nature walks through 17 acres of woodland can be enjoyed directly from the hotel. The hotel is just a short walk from some of the South Coast's most beautiful coastline, and Wootton is ideally positioned as a base for sailing, cycling or walking holidays on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: